- ACCESSORIES, COMPUTING, MONITORS AND PROJECTORS
EPSON PROJECTOR EB S31 3200 LUMENS
High-quality, mobile projector for the home and office with 3LCD technology, SVGA resolution and flexible, easy-to-use features
The whole family will enjoy this high-quality, versatile projector. Whether watching films and family photos on a big screen or delivering crisp, clear presentations, the stylishly-designed EB-S31 is ideally suited for both the home and office. Easy to move and quick to set-up, users can start watching exceptional-quality content in no time at all.
High-quality, bright images: 3LCD technology and equally high White and Colour Light Output
Contrast ratio of 15,000:1: Deep, rich blacks and dense shadow areas
Enjoy the big screen experience: Screen size of up to 300 inches
15 years of your favourite content1: Lamp and filter life of 10,000 hours
Versatile and flexible control: Project from a range of sources with HDMI and mobile connectivity
15 years worth of entertainment
With a long lamp and filter life, even if using the projector to watch a movie every day, it would be up to 15 years before either would need to be changed1.
The big picture
Able to take content from a range of sources and display it up to a massive 300 inches, the EB-S31 uses an HDMI inputs to allow users to broadcast high-quality digital video and audio content. You can even project photos and documents straight from a smartphone or tablet with Epson’s iProjection app3.
High-quality, bright images
Experience exceptional-quality images that are three times brighter than competitor products2 thanks to 3LCD technology and equally high White and Colour Light Output. View your content like never before and pick out even the finest detail with crisp, clear blacks creating clearly defined shadows, all thanks to a 15,000:1 contrast ratio.SKU: EB S31 3200
- ACCESSORIES, COMPUTING, MONITORS AND PROJECTORS
EPSON PROJECTOR S41 3300 LUMENS
For business or pleasure, this high-quality and easy-to-use SVGA, 3,300-lumen projector works equally well at home or in the office.
Don’t let your need for a business projector hold you back from enjoying blockbusters on the big screen at home. This versatile SVGA projector can do both. Even when there’s ambient light, its 3,300 lumens and 3LCD technology are capable of delivering a bright and clear picture. And its incredibly long lamp life means it’s great value for money.
Create the big screen experience: From box sets to business presentations, capture everyone’s attention
Bright even with ambient light: Equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,300 lumens
Affordable, high-tech equipment: Enjoy this SVGA projector
Long-lasting solution: Watch a film every day for 15 years1
Portable and quick to set up: Transport with a carry case and keystone slider for easy alignmentSKU: S41
- DESKTOPS, MONITORS AND PROJECTORS
HP 18.5’’ MONITOR
Get quality presentation features at a price point that doesn’t break the bank with the HP V194 18.5-inch Monitor, a sleek, thinprofile
monitor in a compact, space-saving screen size with an unbelievably low price point.
– Enjoy crisp, clear views of your documents and e-mail with 1366 x 768 resolution, 5M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and 5 ms
response time on an 18.5-inch diagonal screen.1 Quickly and easily connect to your devices with a VGA input.
– Mount your HP Desktop Mini 2602 directly behind the display for an integrated, affordable workspace that’s perfect for
small spaces. Or, use the integrated VESA mount to place the display on a wall or stand.2
– Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STAR®
certified and EPEAT® Gold registered.3 The display also includes mercury-free display backlights and arsenic-free display
– Customize your display’s position with adjustable tilt settings and viewing angles.
– Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection,
select optional HP Care Packs.4
1. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP’s component manufacturers; actual performance
may vary either higher or lower.
2. Compatible with HP Desktop Mini 260 G1 and G2, sold separately. HP Quick Release required and sold separately. Mounting hardware
sold separately. Options sold separately.
3. EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status in your country.
4. Sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts
on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP Services are governed by
the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have
additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and
conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.SKU: HP18.5