The patented cable tray system is designed to be stronger, optimally stack able and transportable, quick to install, with random overlap and exceedingly safe.
100mm x 150mm Foreign Wire Merge Cable Tray By 3 Meter
Cable tray are the most common solution for supporting and routing of cables in an installation.
For this reason, cable tray are available in a variety of sizes and standards, in order to cover the
wide range of applications.
Embedded perforations for :
– extra load capacity
– better aeration
– better stability
– better condensation drainage
Alternative perforations for :
– better fixation on the supports
– very useful for cable fixation
-Standard finish Galvanized
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, RECLINE CABLES
16mm x 4core Recline Cable|Per Meter – Kabelmetal NigeriaACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, RECLINE CABLES
16mm x 4core Recline Cable|Per Meter – Kabelmetal Nigeria
Today, Nexans Kabelmetal Nigeria Plc is the most advanced cable manufacturer in the West Africa Sub Saharan region. As an innovator in cable products in Nigeria, we serve a wide range of industry groups, including oil and gas, manufacturing, process, business and residential construction and of course power utilities. Our product range covers low voltage power, instrumentation and control cables. Cables for power distribution and several special cables supplement our product portfolio.SKU: Kabel1
APC 1500 SMART UPS
APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC1500