Fiberglass 16 ft single sided stepladder is now loaded with new advanced features. Multifunctional Holster-top PRO keeps tools organized and safe on the ladder top. A magnetic strip and hardware bins keep parts and tools easily accessible and secure. The right handed drill hammer slot and pipe channel are conveniently located for ease of use. Comfortable slip resistant steps.
16 Feet Fiberglass Ladder
ladder comes in a vertical or inclined set of rungs or steps. There are two types: rigid ladders that can be leaned against a vertical surface such as a wall, and rope ladders that are hung from the top. The vertical members of a rigid ladder are called stringers or rails (US) or stiles (UK). Rigid ladders are usually portable, but some types are permanently fixed to buildings. They are commonly made of metal, wood, or Fiberglass, but they have been known to be made of tough plastic.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
50mm PVC Pipe (3mtrs) – 32 inches
The heavy duty PVC ensures a strong construction for all applications and can withstand chemical and temperature fluctuations without leaking, cracking, or breaking. Simple, easy to use replacement.
– High quality UV Stabilised plastic
– Heavy duty PN9 pressure rating
– Smooth interior walls result in high flow
– Chemical resistant
– Easy to install
– Suits 50mm pipeSKU: 50mm1
- Electro, ENERGY SAVING BULBS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Torch B22 (Pin) 40W Energy Saving Bulb
• Optional wattage: 7-105W
• Operating voltage: 110 to 130V or 220 to 240V
• Frequency: 50/60Hz
• Average lifetime: 6000hrs/8000 hrs/10000hrs available
• Optional base: E27/B22/E14
• Optional Color Temperature: 2,700K/4,100K/6,500K
Shopping malls, table lamps, pendent lamps, supermarkets, restaurants, shops, hotels etc.SKU: 863
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 310