Coleman Wires and Cables is committed to manufacturing consistent quality wires and cables that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We ensure continual improvement of our processes and services delivery through staff development, motivation and creation of a conducive work environment towards achieving utmost customer satisfaction. Quality Policy Statement COLEMAN Technical industries limited in line with its context and strategic direction is commited to manufacturing quality electrical & telecommunications wires and cables that meet and exceed our customers’ expectation consistent with relevant stakeholders and ISO 9001:2015 requirements. We ensure continual improvement of our processes and service delivery through staff development, motivation and creation of a conductive work environment towards achieving utmost customer satisfaction
2.5mm x 3core Flex Cable – Coleman/roll
2.5mm X 3Core Flexible cable is the ideal cable for the installation of submersible pump and the like devices. It can as well be used to power Air-Conditioner. It is highly conductive and durable. It is 100% pure copper, 100meter long and full guage of 4mm.
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, LADDERS
Multi Purpose Aluminum Ladder
Our ladder comes in a vertical or inclined set of rungs or steps. There are two types: rigid ladders that can be leaned against a vertical surface such as a wall, and rope ladders that are hung from the top. The vertical members of a rigid ladder are called stringers or rails (US) or stiles (UK). Rigid ladders are usually portable, but some types are permanently fixed to buildings. They are commonly made of metal, wood, or fiberglass, but they have been known to be made of tough plastic.SKU: 306
APC 700 VA UPS
APC Back-UPS 700VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
2. Telephone dataline surge protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
3. USB connection: Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
4. LED status display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
5. Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
6. Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
7. Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
8. Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
9. Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.SKU: APC700