Each Armored cable contains high strength, good bending performance, no gel, easy to be connected and operated on with buffer design, independent strength member and sheath to prevent damage from environmental and mechanical stress. Outer jacket’s colors varies according to the types of optical fibers (indoor use), black color is recommended for outdoor use, options for other colors available upon request.
240mm x 4 Core Armoured Cable (Kabelmetel Nexans Nigeria)/Per meter
240mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of steel wire armoured cable used for industrial electrical applications as well as being suitable for direct burial to carry mains electricity to various powered devices. It is also commonly found within powered networks such as within power stations and factories, etc.
This cable is commonly identified by the following construction; plain annealed stranded copper for the cores/conductors, polyvinyl chloride for the bedding and sheathing, cross-linked polyethylene for the insulation, with a steel wire armour protecting the layers beneath.
Although this cable is suitable for powering smaller, more domestic installations such as powering an outdoor shed or house as well as garden/water features, it is most commonly found within more industrial practices, as mentioned previously.
240mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is constructed from the following materials;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores
– Cross-Linked Polyethylene for the Insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing
– Steel Wire for the armour protecting the insulating layers beneath.
– Voltage Rating: 600/1000Vt
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, FLEXIBLE WIRE
10mm x 3core Flex Cable – Coleman/roll
10mm X 3Core Flexible cable is the ideal cable for the installation of submersible pump and the like devices. It can as well be used to power Air-Conditioner. It is highly conductive and durable. It is 100% pure copper, 100meter long and full guage of 4mm.SKU: 10mmx3core
CATRIDGE AND INKS
HP 93A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (CZ192A)
Original HP 93 LaserJet Toner Cartridges deliver professional-quality business documents. Stay productive by avoiding wasted time and supplies. These reliable cartridges are specifically designed for your HP LaserJet Pro MFP.
Get the quality you expect, time after time, from Original HP Toner Cartridges. Avoid the reprints, wasted supplies and costly delays that can occur with remanufactured cartridges.
Keep your business moving forward. Trust Original HP Toner Cartridges for consistent, uninterrupted printing that keeps you on track and on budget.
Don’t miss a beat. Replace Original HP Toner Cartridges in seconds and go back to printing. They’re specifically designed for your HP LaserJet Pro MFP – with the toner and imaging drum in one easy-to-install supply.
Help conserve resources. Recycle your Original HP Toner Cartridges – it’s easy and free with the HP Planet Partners programme, available in more than 50 countries and territories worldwide.2
Color(s) of printing supplies
Page yield (black and white)
12,000 pagesSKU: HP93A
HAVELLS 400A ROTARY CHANGEOVER SWITCH
• Suitable for individual mounting, inner mounting holes and mounting brackets provided in enclosures.
• Sheet steel enclosure duly phosphatised and powder painted for longer life.
• Provision for door interlocking.
• Termination suitable for Aluminum cables, adequate knockouts provided in the enclosure for cable entry
630A, 63A, 400A, 200A,SKU: 1573
Aerocool EN52377 Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case
- Super-Silent cube gaming case solidly built with 0.8mm SGCC to block out most of the noise.
- Leathercoated front and top panels with smooth surface finishing
- Removable top cover for easy access to Motherboard
- Completely removable ODD+FDD rack for ease of installing water cooling system
- Supports a complete 240mm water cooling system on the top panel