Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ARMOURED CABLE
Barliac 120mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, SOLAR POWERED
Ritar 100AH 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery
Ritar Power Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is a premium quality battery with wide application is critical power installations and offers long design life in float service. Ritar Power prides its RA series batteries as being designed with up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and made of high purity raw materials for high consistency and better performance battery.
Long design life
Low self-discharge rate
Good high rate discharge performance
Wide operation temperature range
Application: telecom systems, fire & alarm systems, emergency systems, power tools, medical equipment, UPS/EPS, solar inverters/controllers, etc.SKU: n/a
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Berliac 4mm single PVC
Single-core cables are manufactured according to BS-6004/NIS-172 standards and can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage. These cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a
- FLUORESENT TUBES, LIGHTING
Sylvania Instant Rapid Start F40W T12 640 120cm | Cool White
Product name F40W/33-640-IRS Technology Fluorescent Watt (Rated) (W) 39.50 Lamp shape Tubular shape Cap/Base G13 Lamp finish Frosted/Coated Fixture rating Open General application Education, Hospitality, Logistics & Industry, Museums & Galleries, Office, Retail, Residential & Consumer ETIM Class EC000108 E-number FI 4941536 E-number Norway 3815455 Luminous flux (lm) 3000 Colour temperature (K) 4000 Light colour Cool White CRI (Ra) 64 Wattage (W) 40.00 Product Voltage (V) 103 Dimmable No Average life (Nominal) (h) 10000SKU: n/a