Add a touch of glamour to your living space with this stunning champagne coloured chandelier ceiling light. It has 3 arms which are hung with dozens of crystal effect drops for the ultimate in opulence. Requires x3 max 42W SES candle eco halogen or x3 11W SES energy saver candle (not included). For indoor use only. Not suitable for bathrooms.
3 Arm Light Fitting Marie Therese
‘-For your safety, this product must be installed in accordance with local Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self- certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your local authority-
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, TRUNCKING
75x75mm Dignity PVC Trunking
The advantages of PVC Wire Duct:
1. Low cost, significant cost savings compared to standard traditional tray products.
2. Light in weight, wide range of sizes.
3. Fast heat dispersion.
4. Strong enough to withstand short circuits. Provides strength, rigidity without additional hardware.
5. Adapts to difficult architectural designs to accommodate changes in direction and elevation of cable runs.
6.Flexible, easy and fast installation. Design allows cable exit or entry at any point.
7. Cables can be secured to clamps or ties.
8.Various hardware accessories available to fix, support and install.
9. Safe smooth edge design to protect cable.
10.Easy for line check and cleaning , easy maintained.SKU: 413
- INDOOR LIGHTS
S-150-12 Power Supply Transformer for LED Strip Light (Output:DC12V 3.5A – 30A, Input:AC100V-220V)
Built-in EMI filter;
100% load burn-in test;
Wide input voltage range;
Accurate and stable output voltage;
Output over-voltage, over-current and output short circuit protection;
Low output ripple and noise;
MTBF> 50,000 hours;
Supply power to LED,suveillanc systems, and other electrical equipments which need direct current.SKU: PStrip01
- ARMOURED CABLE
185mm x 4Core Armoured Cable (Kabelmetal Nexans Nigeria)/Per meter
185mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a size and type of steel wire armoured cable. Primarily found in large powered networks and underneath roadways supplying mains electricity to large buildings. It can also be found within the transport industry, specifically railways powering the trains and buildings located beside the tracks. Due to the size of this cable, it is perfectly suitable for large amounts of power running through it on a daily basis, 24 hours a day.
The best solution to this issue would be to buy a length of earth cable that matches the length of the Armoured Cable. This would negate the steel wire from being used as an earth, meaning it is a safer alternative.
185mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is constructed from the following materials;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores
– Cross-Linked Polyethylene for the Insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing
– Steel Wire for the armour protecting the insulating layers beneath.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 1524