Three pin electrical plug, tested to 13a, fitted with 5a fuse. If in doubt consult a qualified electrician.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- Electro, ENERGY SAVING BULBS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Philips Genie B22 (Pin) 11W Energy Saving Bulb
Enjoy super savings for 10 years with Philips’ smallest energy saving stick. This little energy saver will pay for itself within the first year and continue to reduce your bills for subsequent years after. Its small size makes it versatile enough to fit into any fitting where you need extra bright light in the home. It has a high energy efficiency rating (European energy efficiency labelling class A).SKU: 767
- OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Philips Green Vision LED Street Light BRP371 LED116/NW 110W 220-240V DM MP1
Quality light, full compliance to road lighting safety standards:
1. High quality cool and neutral white light with high color consistency and uniformity
2. Innovative LED PCB design ensuring road safety in the event of individual LED failure
3. Different optical lenses with flexible lumen packages and optics to suit different applications
Maximized energy savings:
1. System efficiency of 110lm/W resulting in more than 50% energy savings against conventional SON systems
2. Best-in-class lens design to direct maximum light onto the road
3. Light and energy loss is minimized with intelligent light source arrangement and highly efficient drivers
1. Solid die-cast housing with high ingress protection against water and dust ensuring long life
2. Excellent thermal management signicantly reducing failures
3. 10KV Surge Protection Devices to ensure driver and LED modules are not damaged and the light stays on
4. Tool-less opening and tool-less gear tray change for ease of installation and maintenance
LED 116/NW 110W 220-240V DM MP1
Housing Material – Aluminum
Fixation material – Aluminum
Initial luminous flux (system flux) – 11600 lm
Initial LED luminaire efficacy – 105.5 lm/W
Init. Corr. Color Temperature – 4000 KSKU: Philip LED2
- ARMOURED CABLE
150mm x 4 Core S.W.A/P.V.C Armoured Cable (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
150mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of steel wire armoured cable used for industrial electrical applications as well as being suitable for direct burial to carry mains electricity to various powered devices. It is also commonly found within powered networks such as within power stations and factories, etc.
This cable is commonly identified by the following construction; plain annealed stranded copper for the cores/conductors, polyvinyl chloride for the bedding and sheathing, cross-linked polyethylene for the insulation, with a steel wire armour protecting the layers beneath.
Although this cable is suitable for powering smaller, more domestic installations such as powering an outdoor shed or house as well as garden/water features, it is most commonly found within more industrial practices, as mentioned previously.SKU: 1523