1. Power Consumption: 30
2. Input Voltage: AC 120-277V
3. Luminous Flux: 2500lm
4. CCT: Pure White 4700-5300K
5. Finishing: Gray
30W Artemis Series Flood Light
■ Aluminum alloy, high corrosion resistance and weather-resistance ■ Built-in chimney effect thermal management system with self-cleaning effect and reliable performance. ■ Patented removable-module design for power variation. ■ Mounting bracket with marker for angle adjustment.
1. Power Consumption: 30
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
- Electro, INDOOR LIGHTS, LED DRIVERS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
Kingsun LED 5ft LED Tube Light 23watt without Choke – 2years WarrantyElectro, INDOOR LIGHTS, LED DRIVERS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
Kingsun LED 5ft LED Tube Light 23watt without Choke – 2years Warranty
– Length: (5feet) – Total system consumption: 23W – Input Voltage: AC100-277V – CCT: 6000K – Output Lumen: 2300lm – Lamp Base: G13 – Work without external ballast – No RF interference – Warranty: 2 years – Single end electricity & high safety – Instant soft-startSKU: ledtube 5ft
- INDOOR LIGHTS
LED Tube T8 (Iflux) 9Watt
▪ Luminous efficacy up to 90lm/W
▪ Professional coating, environmental and durable
▪ True and natural colours, with CRI up to 70
▪ Built-in constant current LED driver
▪ Beam angle: 130°
▪ 220V power supply connected
▪ signle-ended output, easy to replaceSKU: iflux3
- ARMOURED CABLE
16mm x 4 Core Amroured Cable (Nigerchin WIRE AND CABLE)
16mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that has a cross-sectional diameter of 16mm as well as a Live and Neutral core within the cable itself.
The construction of this cable is commonly identified by the plain annealed stranded copper used for the conductors/cores, cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) for the insulation, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for both the bedding and sheathing and steel wire for the armour protecting the insulating layers beneath.
The steel wire armour also provides a form of mechanical protection, which means that it has higher pulling loads making it suitable for being dispensed from large cable drums. As well as providing mechnical protection, it also ensures that the cable can withstand highly corrosive environments such as being installed underground as well as being attached to outdoor walls and structures using Cable Cleats.
16mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is found in a wide range of industries across the globe. Some examples of the most common ones are:-
– The transport industry
– Railway industry
– Underneath roads carrying mains electricity to buildings
– Cable Ducting within warehouses.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 23.6mm
Approx weight (m) – 1.3Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – PVC
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found within powered networks and providing mains electricity to powered devices.
Voltage Rating: 600/1000SKU: 16mmnigerchin