Each Armored cable contains high strength, good bending performance, no gel, easy to be connected and operated on with buffer design, independent strength member and sheath to prevent damage from environmental and mechanical stress. Outer jacket’s colors varies according to the types of optical fibers (indoor use), black color is recommended for outdoor use, options for other colors available upon request.
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000Vt
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Coleman cable 2.5 mm Wire & Cable – Red
PVC insulated flame retardant cables are fixed laid in the circuit with frequency 50Hz and voltage up to 0.6/1KV running from the main breaker panel or fuse box outlets to provide reliable, high-quality electrical current for your residential installations with our range of 100% pure copper wire from top brands like Coleman,you are sure of authentic products.SKU: 1398
Aerocool EN52377 Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case
- Super-Silent cube gaming case solidly built with 0.8mm SGCC to block out most of the noise.
- Leathercoated front and top panels with smooth surface finishing
- Removable top cover for easy access to Motherboard
- Completely removable ODD+FDD rack for ease of installing water cooling system
- Supports a complete 240mm water cooling system on the top panel
- Electro, ENERGY SAVING BULBS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Osram B22 (Pin) 23W Energy Saving Bulb
Compact fluorescent lamps by OSRAM has high level of economy. They have an impressive average service life up to 20 times longer and consume considerably less energy by up to 80%. Because of their higher efficiency they can be operated very economically and soon make pay for themselves.
Compact fluorescent lamps by OSRAM also reduce CO2 emissions in comparison to similar incandescent lamps by up to 80 % – an active contribution to climate protection combined with incredible cost reduction.SKU: 755
- ARMOURED CABLE
95mm x 4 Core Armoured Cable (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
95mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of steel wire armoured cable used for industrial electrical applications as well as being suitable for direct burial to carry mains electricity to various powered devices. It is also commonly found within powered networks such as within power stations and factories, etc.
This cable is commonly identified by the following construction; plain annealed stranded copper for the cores/conductors, polyvinyl chloride for the bedding and sheathing, cross-linked polyethylene for the insulation, with a steel wire armour protecting the layers beneath.
Although this cable is suitable for powering smaller, more domestic installations such as powering an outdoor shed or house as well as garden/water features, it is most commonly found within more industrial practices, as mentioned previously.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 40.6mm
Approx weight (m) – 5.39Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily used in large industrial power networks, powering multiple devices at once.SKU: 1525