Each Armored cable contains high strength, good bending performance, no gel, easy to be connected and operated on with buffer design, independent strength member and sheath to prevent damage from environmental and mechanical stress. Outer jacket’s colors varies according to the types of optical fibers (indoor use), black color is recommended for outdoor use, options for other colors available upon request.
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000Vt
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- CHANDELIER LIGHT, Electro, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LIGHTING
5 Arm Light Fitting Floral
-For your safety, this product must be installed in accordance with local Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your local authority-SKU: 238
- GEAR SWITCHES
MEM – Eaton 63A TPN Gear Switch
The top and bottom endplates are removable. Door can be removed for ease of installation. Incorporate knockouts and gasketed doors, IP41 rated protection. Handle: chromium-plated handles with ON (I) / OFF (O) indication. The switch can be locked ON or OFF by means of a padlock. Internal fixing: enables the unit to be mounted side by side with other units. Maximum current: 63A Number of Poles: 3 Poles. 3 Phase. Switches: quick make-and-break type, suitable for use on AC or DOC. Removable moving contact assemblies: to facilitate wiring. Interiors comprise porcelain bases fitted with non-ferrous conducting components.SKU: MEM63
- ARMOURED CABLE
120mm Single Core Armoured Cable – Kabelmetal Nigeria/Per meter
Today, Nexans Kabelmetal Nigeria Plc is the most advanced cable manufacturer in the West Africa Sub Saharan region. As an innovator in cable products in Nigeria, we serve a wide range of industry groups, including oil and gas, manufacturing, process, business and residential construction and of course power utilities. Our product range covers low voltage power, instrumentation and control cables. Cables for power distribution and several special cables supplement our product portfolio.SKU: SA5