Aluminum Conductors are predominantly used in Overhead Line applications and for primary and secondary power distribution.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- Electro, FUSE & BASE, GEAR SWITCHES & CHANGEOVER
ABB TPN Switch Fuse
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connectionsSKU: 288
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
Eaton-MEM 8way Three Phase(TPN) Distribution Board C/W MCBDISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
Eaton-MEM 8way Three Phase(TPN) Distribution Board C/W MCB
Features Compact DBs which occupy minimum space Raised neutral link for easy wiring Suitable for surface & fush mounting Detachable din bar with end stoppers for easy assembly of breakers Supplied with fully shielded bus-bars Level marks for providing indication for fitment in wall Supplied with neutral & earth link, top & bottom detachable plates Supplied with masking sheet to protect components from cement during plasteringSKU: 264