These earth rods are designed for use where extremely high corrosion resistance and exceptionally long life are required.solid copper earth rods are produced from solid copper bar and are internally threaded for jointing.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro, PANEL BOARDS
125A Panel Board Three Phase Automatic Transfer Switch
• 3 Phase (4 Pole).
• 125A AC1 rated
• Auto/Test Selector Switch.
• 240V Auxiliary Terminals.
• Failure or Phase Failure Relay with under/over voltage
• Generator Warm-Up Timer, user adjustable between 0.3 Sec & 30 hours.
• Generator Cool-Down Timer, user adjustable between 0.3 Sec & 30 hours.
• Mains Available LED.
• Mains On Load LED.
• Generator Available LED.
• Generator On Load LED.
• Generator Auto Start connections.
• IP65 rated steel enclosure
100Amp Fuse And Base
100 Amp Ceramic Fuse and Base New brand with high quality Product Description Mainly used for protecting the electrical circuit against overload and short-circuits. Protection against overload and short circuit in electric lines.SKU: 285
- ARMOURED CABLE
70mm x 4Core Amroured Cable (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
70mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a size and type of steel wire armoured cable. Primarily found in large powered networks and underneath roadways supplying mains electricity to large buildings. It can also be found within the transport industry, specifically railways powering the trains and buildings located beside the tracks. Due to the size of this cable, it is perfectly suitable for large amounts of power running through it on a daily basis, 24 hours a day.
The best solution to this issue would be to buy a length of earth cable that matches the length of the Armoured Cable. This would negate the steel wire from being used as an earth, meaning it is a safer alternative.
70mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is constructed from the following materials;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores
– Cross-Linked Polyethylene for the Insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing
– Steel Wire for the armour protecting the insulating layers beneath.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 36.8mm
Approx weight (m) – 4.23Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found in large powered networks as well as buried underneath roads supplying mains electricity to large buildings etc.
Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 1521