This contemporary five-arm chandelier will be a chic and understated centrepiece for any room. It features five chunky, squared-off, chrome-effect arms that, starting bunched together at the top, separate to sweep down and out at the bottom, where each candle is seated in a flat clear holder. The five-arm light fixture is for indoor use only and has a 33cm drop and a width of 54cm. It requires wiring and some assembly, for which full instructions are provided. This electric chandelier takes five SES (E14) 40W candle bulbs, or 9W energy savers, which are not included. Please note: this light fitting is not suitable for bathrooms. Always read instructions.
5 Arm Chandelier Chrome Ceiling Light Fitting
-For your safety, this product must be installed in accordance with local Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your local authority-
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
25mm 4 Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
25mm 4 Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
25mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a form of electrical cable that is commonly found carrying mains electricity to power networks, devices and buildings. It can also be found within industries such as railway and transport, as well as on pilons carrying mains electricity to houses and factories.
The construction is commonly identified by the following:-
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the conductors/cores
– Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing of the cable
– Steel Wire Armour to protect the insulating layers beneath.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 26.1mm
Approx weight (m) – 1.9Kg
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – PVC
Colour – Black
Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 307
- FLUORESCENT FITTINGS
Fluorescent Fitting Philips without lamps 2ft Twin
1. Effective, high-quality batten for a twin fluorescent lamp; suitable for both direct and indirect lighting applications
2. Integrated slim HF electronic ballast for compactness
3. Easy fixing to ceiling with baseplate on which all the electrical and mechanical components are mounted
4. Low Energy Consumptiom
5. Fluorescent Tube IncludedSKU: fitting3