Aluminum Conductors are predominantly used in Overhead Line applications and for primary and secondary power distribution.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 35mmnigerchin
- ARMOURED CABLE
120mm x 4Core Armoured Cable (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)/Per meter
120mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of steel wire armoured cable used for industrial electrical applications as well as being suitable for direct burial to carry mains electricity to various powered devices. It is also commonly found within powered networks such as within power stations and factories, etc.
This cable is commonly identified by the following construction; plain annealed stranded copper for the cores/conductors, polyvinyl chloride for the bedding and sheathing, cross-linked polyethylene for the insulation, with a steel wire armour protecting the layers beneath.
Although this cable is suitable for powering smaller, more domestic installations such as powering an outdoor shed or house as well as garden/water features, it is most commonly found within more industrial practices, as mentioned previously.
Voltage Rating: 600/1000VtSKU: 240mmnigerchin
Ariston Water Heater – 15 Litres
ELECTRIC WATER HEATERS
Featuring a unique design, small size and new features, Ariston electric and gas water heaters are now even more efficient and easy to use. From the advantageous energy and cost savings to the variety of models in the line, superior Ariston quality water heaters are accessible to all.
Wall-hung electric storage water heater can be installed over or under the sink.SKU: Ariston2