Each Armored cable contains high strength, good bending performance, no gel, easy to be connected and operated on with buffer design, independent strength member and sheath to prevent damage from environmental and mechanical stress. Outer jacket’s colors varies according to the types of optical fibers (indoor use), black color is recommended for outdoor use, options for other colors available upon request.
50mm x 4Core Armoured Cable (Nigerchin Wire and Cable)
50mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a large and specific size of Armoured Cable, primarily found within large powered networks whilst also carrying power to a range of different powered devices. Although this cable can be used for domestic uses such as powering outdoor sheds and greenhouses as well as water features and outdoor lights, due to its size, it is commonly found within more industrial installations such as power stations and large construction sites.
The cable is constructed itself from the following; Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors, XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing & steel wire for the armour protecting the layers beneath.
The steel wire armour within the cable also provides a mechanical protection, therefore it enables the cable higher pulling loads, which is useful for when the cable is being dispensed from a large drum.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 31.3mm
Approx weight (m) – 2.95Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
Armour / Protection – Steel wire
Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
Colour – Black
Application – Used primarily within large powered networks supplying mains electricity to multiple devices.
Voltage Rating: 600/1000Vt
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- GEAR SWITCHES
MEM – Eaton 400A TPN Gear Switch
The top and bottom endplates are removable. Door can be removed for ease of installation. Incorporate knockouts and gasketed doors, IP41 rated protection. Handle: chromium-plated handles with ON (I) / OFF (O) indication. The switch can be locked ON or OFF by means of a padlock. Internal fixing: enables the unit to be mounted side by side with other units. Maximum current: 400A Number of Poles: 3 Poles. 3 Phase. Switches: quick make-and-break type, suitable for use on AC or DOC. Removable moving contact assemblies: to facilitate wiring. Interiors comprise porcelain bases fitted with non-ferrous conducting components.SKU: MEM400
- GEAR SWITCHES
ABB Gear Switch 630A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connectionsSKU: ABB630
APC SMART UPS 2200VA
APC Back-UPS 2200VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC2200
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
Eaton-MEM 8way Three Phase(TPN) Distribution Board C/W MCBDISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
Eaton-MEM 8way Three Phase(TPN) Distribution Board C/W MCB
Features Compact DBs which occupy minimum space Raised neutral link for easy wiring Suitable for surface & fush mounting Detachable din bar with end stoppers for easy assembly of breakers Supplied with fully shielded bus-bars Level marks for providing indication for fitment in wall Supplied with neutral & earth link, top & bottom detachable plates Supplied with masking sheet to protect components from cement during plasteringSKU: 264