Each Armored cable contains high strength, good bending performance, no gel, easy to be connected and operated on with buffer design, independent strength member and sheath to prevent damage from environmental and mechanical stress. Outer jacket’s colors varies according to the types of optical fibers (indoor use), black color is recommended for outdoor use, options for other colors available upon request.
95mm x 4 Core Armoured Cable (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
95mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of steel wire armoured cable used for industrial electrical applications as well as being suitable for direct burial to carry mains electricity to various powered devices. It is also commonly found within powered networks such as within power stations and factories, etc.
This cable is commonly identified by the following construction; plain annealed stranded copper for the cores/conductors, polyvinyl chloride for the bedding and sheathing, cross-linked polyethylene for the insulation, with a steel wire armour protecting the layers beneath.
Although this cable is suitable for powering smaller, more domestic installations such as powering an outdoor shed or house as well as garden/water features, it is most commonly found within more industrial practices, as mentioned previously.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 40.6mm
Approx weight (m) – 5.39Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily used in large industrial power networks, powering multiple devices at once.
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
Solar Panel 300W
• Module Type: YL300P-29b Dimension: *1960*990*40MM,
• Weight: 18kg Package: 2PCS in Carton
• Application Class: A
• Rated Max Power:300W(+-3%)
• Rated Voltage: 36.2V Open Circuit Voltage: 37.5V
• Rated Current: 8.33A Short Circuit Current: 9.08A
• Max. Series Fuse: 15A Max System Voltage: 600V
• Please see the serial number on the frontside of module
• Fire Resistance Rating: Class CSKU: 1546
Schneider Electric 1 Phase 10 Ways DIN ROW Distribution Board enclosure
* Device Mounting – Flush
* Product or Component Type – Distribution Board
* Product Range – Disbo
* Number of Phases – 1 Phase
* Type of Inomer – 2P Isolator 63A
* Number of Ways – 10 Way
– Spectacular Design – Blends seamlessly with interiors
– Maximized Wiring Space – Convenient and Safe wiring
– Adaptable – Total Flexibility for ease of installation and usage
– Robust Architecture – Perfect blend of Strength & WeightTechnically Proven – Safety Guaranteed
– Technically Proven – Safety Guaranteed
It is housing to mount multiple electrical Modular devices (like MCBs, RCCBs, Surge Protection Devices, Change over switch, Isolators, indicating devices etc.) used for distribution, protection , control and automation at final distribution level.SKU: Schneider12