ABB offers a complete range of copper distribution transformers designed to grant the reliability, durability, and efficiency required in utility,
ABB 1.5KVA 33/0.415KV Distribution Transformer
ABB offers a complete range of copper distribution transformers designed to grant the reliability, durability, and efficiency required in utility, industrial, and commercial applications. ABB’s liquid-filled transformers are manufactured in accordance with the most demanding industry and international standards.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- Electro, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
90W Artemis Series Flood Light
■ Aluminum alloy, high corrosion resistance and weather-resistance ■ Built-in chimney effect thermal management system with self-cleaning effect and reliable performance. ■ Patented removable-module design for power variation. ■ Mounting bracket with marker for angle adjustmentSKU: 23
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
TeSys Schneider Electric Overload Relays 1.6 – 2.5amps
3-pole relays with screw clamp terminals
These overload relays are designed for the protection of motors. They are
compensated and phase failure sensitive. Resetting can either be manual or
Direct mounting: under the contactor for versions with screw clamp terminals only;
pre-wired terminals, see pages B11/28 and B11/30.
Separate mounting: using terminal block LA7 K0064 (see below).
On the front face of the overload relay:
b selection of reset mode: Manual (marked H) or Automatic (marked A),
b red pushbutton: Trip Test function,
b blue pushbutton: Stop and manual Reset,
b yellow trip flag indicator: overload relay tripped.
Protection by magnetic circuit breaker GV2 LE, see pages A6/11 and A6/20.SKU: Overload3
APC SMART 3000VA UPS
APC Back-UPS 3000VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC3000
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS
Schneider Electric 3 Phase 12 Ways Distribution Board FLUSH Disbo Extra
Full range of device accessories and auxiliaries
Knockouts for cable gland and conduit mixed to suit the installation needs without loss of space
Removable insulated pan assembly
Fully shrouded neutral
Split neutral bars
Removable gland plates
Optional metering, dual supply, surge protection and contactor on incoming Metered extension enclosures.
Product Range – Disbo
Product or Component Type – Distribution Board
Number of Phases – 3 Phase
Number of Ways – 12 Way
Type of Inomer – 3P Isolator 125A
Device Mounting – FlushSKU: Schnieder Disbo