ABB offers a complete range of copper distribution transformers designed to grant the reliability, durability, and efficiency required in utility,
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
10mm x 4Core Armoured Cable (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
10mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a large variant of electrical cable used to supply mains voltage electricity to various devices and powered networks. Weatherproof and dust-proof, this cable is suitable for underground installation as well as being attached to structures or buildings using Cable Cleats. It is commonly found in a range of installations including;
– The Railway and Transport industry
– Underneath roads powering buildings
– Industrial networks such as power plants and factories
– Within cable ducting in the roofs of warehouses
The Cable is constructed from the following materials; Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the conductors/cores, cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) for the insulation, Steel Wire for the Armour and PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 21.1mm
Approx weight (m) – 0.98Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
Bedding – PVC
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – PVC
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found within powered networks and providing mains electricity to powered devices.
Voltage Rating: – 600/1000VtSKU: 1518
APC 950 VA UPS
APC Back-UPS 950VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
2. Telephone dataline surge protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
3. USB connection: Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
4. LED status display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
5. Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
6. Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
7. Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
8. Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
9. Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.SKU: APC950