ABB offers a complete range of copper distribution transformers designed to grant the reliability, durability, and efficiency required in utility,
ABB 100KVA 33/0.415KV Distribution Transformer
ABB offers a complete range of copper distribution transformers designed to grant the reliability, durability, and efficiency required in utility, industrial, and commercial applications. ABB’s liquid-filled transformers are manufactured in accordance with the most demanding industry and international standards.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- Electro, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LIGHTING, SPOTLIGHTS
3 Arm Dome Spotlight Ceiling Light Silver
-For your safety, this product must be installed in accordance with local Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self- certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your local authority-SKU: 223
- CATRIDGE AND INKS
HP 126A LaserJet Imaging Drum (CE314A)
Maintain sharp, crisp and clean text and graphics with an imaging drum designed to work seamlessly with HP LaserJet toner cartridges and advanced toner formulation. Use Original HP supplies for professional-quality results.
Make a professional impact by printing stunning color and black text documents and marketing materials. This toner’s gloss delivers photo-quality graphics and images. Get business-quality results on a wide range of laser papers.
Keep printing costs low while maintaining productivity. HP toner cartridges deliver consistent, uninterrupted printing. Because cartridges are designed for exceptional reliability, you avoid wasted supplies and expensive delays.
Conveniently shop for supplies with HP SureSupply.1 When it’s time to install a new cartridge, you can trust that HP’s cartridge design makes replacement quick and easy. Recycle your old toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.2
Page yield (combo-pack)
14,000 pages black, 7,000 pages colorSKU: HP126A
APC 1500 SMART UPS
APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC1500