ABB 12 Way 100A TPN Distribution Board
Available in kit form for over-the counter-supply, the latest generation sub-distribution solution from ABB has been tailored to meet the needs of all segments of the building industry.
Main construction features:
• Structure in epoxy coated metal sheets, 1mm thickness
• Wall installation for indoor environments
• Degree of protection – IP43 with door / Mechanical resistance IK 07
• Busbar rating: 250A
• Number of ways: 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24
• Compliance with IEC BS EN 61439 1-2
• Simple wiring of all cabinets, both horizontally and vertically
• Easy internal accessibility for wiring operations and maintenance
• Pre-packaged kits for specific applications (e.g. surge protection, metering)
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- Schneider Circuit Breakers, SCHNEIDER SECTIONS
Easy9 Residual Current Circuit Breaker – 4P – 40A – 30 mA – AC type – 400 V EZ9R34440Schneider Circuit Breakers, SCHNEIDER SECTIONS
Easy9 Residual Current Circuit Breaker – 4P – 40A – 30 mA – AC type – 400 V EZ9R34440
Main range of productEasy9 product or component typeResidual current circuit breaker (RCCB) device short nameEasy9 RCCB Poles4P neutral positionLeft [In] rated current40 A network typeAC earth-leakage sensitivity30 mA earth-leakage protection time delayInstantaneous earth-leakage protection classType AC rated breaking and making capacity500 A rated conditional short-circuit currentEasy9 MCB: 4500 A 40 A Complementary device location in systemOutgoer network frequency50 Hz [Ue] rated operational voltage400 V AC 50 Hz residual current tripping technologyVoltage independent [Ui] rated insulation voltage440 V AC [Uimp] rated impulse withstand voltage4 kV surge current250 A contact position indicatorYes control typeToggle mounting modeClip-on mounting supportDIN rail comb busbar and distribution block compatibilityTop: YES 9 mm pitches8 height82 mm width72 mm depth72 mm colourGrey (RAL 7035) mechanical durability5000 cycles electrical durabilityAC: 2000 cycles 400 V AC 50 Hz connections – terminalsTunnel type terminal (top or bottom) 1…35 mm² rigid
Tunnel type terminal (top or bottom) 1…25 mm² flexible
tightening torque3.5 N.m top or bottom market segmentSmall commercial
Lisse – Switched Socket – 1 gang – 13A DP Stainless Steel with White interior
Main rangeLisse aesthetic nameScrewless deco product or component typeSwitched socket device presentationComplete product outlet standardBritish colour tintCover plate: stainless steel
quantity per setSet of 10 type of packingBox Complementary switch function2-pole rated current13 A at 250 V AC 50/60 Hz actuatorRocker number of gangs1 gang pilot lightwithout LED fixing modeConcealed screws connections – terminalsScrew terminals materialStainless steel type of installationIndoor depth33 mm width87 mm height87 mm net weight0.125 kgSKU: n/a
- SOLAR POWERED
Solar Panel YL275W Poly
The 60-cell polycrystalline module is currently one of the strongest in the market with 270 Wp output power. Compliant with advanced load tests – meets the load requirement of 5400 Pa. By optimizing the design of solar cells and selecting the right materials, the module achieves high efficiency even in a weaker light. Due to high corrosion resistance due to salt (fog) and ammonia, the modules are also suitable for agricultural and coastal surfaces.
Connection cable (L) with a width of 4.0 mm2 and a length of 900 mm; the toughened glass front has low iron content and is resistant to high temperatures; frame made of anodized aluminum alloy.SKU: n/a
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, FLAT CABLES
Berliac Flat 1mm x 2core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a
- SOCKETS & SWITCHES, SWITCHES
BG BRASS GEORGIAN DOUBLE POLE SWITCH WITH NEON 20 AMP
BG NBG31 Brass Georgian Double Pole Switch with Neon 20 AmpAT A GLANCE…
- Top quality Brass finish – lightly lacquered to prevent finger marks
- Matching Brass rocker switch & slim line LED indicator
- No visible plastic around switches
- Specification: 20 amp, double pole (BS EN 60669-1)
- Requires a 25mm metal wall box
- Supplied with colour coded fixing screws
- ARMOURED CABLE
Barliac 240mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV