ABB 13A Single Socket
ABB 13A Single Socket
Stylish glossy finish, single (1 gang) socket
Looks and operates efficiently just like any other standard wall socket, 8mm, 250V
Easy to install – fits into standard 1 gang back box
Compatible with all Lightwave RF products/designed with the safety of the user as a top priority
Made from Urea material/able to withstand high temperature
The double earthing to the ground capability ensures firm and positive grip/giving reliable indication of the contact position
Silver nickel contact tips lower contact resistance and prolong the lifespan of the switch
Clearly marked tunnel terminals which are angled and positioned for rear cable entry, with screws pointing in the same direction
Making installation quick and effortless
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
Industrial Extension, 2.5mm x 50mtr – 3way – Brennenstuhl
– Ergonomic cable guide handle for perfect cable-management during winding
– With thermal cut-out protection against overheating or overload
– Safety Cut Out.
– Nominal current: 13 A.
– Suited for 50 meters of cable.
– Equipped with 3 sockets with self closing covers.
– Protection against overheating.
– Indicator light to prevent overheating.
– Voltage: 220 – 240V
– Made in GermanySKU: extension2
MK 15 Amp Socket
The MK Elements Collection is a new, revolutionary range of stylish wiring devices, inspired by materials including wood, leather and stone. It’s the perfect fusion of distinctive design and unparalleled quality. And like everything MK does, it’s beautifully simple…and simply beautiful
Material: PVC. Color: white. Number of gangs:1 Socket: 3 pin plug Amps: 15A.SKU: 1504
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
50mm x 50mm Foreign Original Galvanized Wire Merge Cable Tray By 3 MeterELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
50mm x 50mm Foreign Original Galvanized Wire Merge Cable Tray By 3 Meter
Cable tray are the most common solution for supporting and routing of cables in an installation.
For this reason, cable tray are available in a variety of sizes and standards, in order to cover the
wide range of applications.
Embedded perforations for :
– extra load capacity
– better aeration
– better stability
– better condensation drainage
Alternative perforations for :
– better fixation on the supports
– very useful for cable fixation
-Standard finish GalvanizedSKU: GAL1