ABB offers a complete range of copper distribution transformers designed to grant the reliability, durability, and efficiency required in utility,
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- Electro, ENERGY SAVING BULBS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Torch B22 (Pin) 11W Energy Saving Bulb
• Optional wattage: 7-105W
• Operating voltage: 110 to 130V or 220 to 240V
• Frequency: 50/60Hz
• Average lifetime: 6000hrs/8000 hrs/10000hrs available
• Optional base: E27/B22/E14
• Optional Color Temperature: 2,700K/4,100K/6,500K
Shopping malls, table lamps, pendent lamps, supermarkets, restaurants, shops, hotels etc.SKU: 861
20mm (3mtrs) Dignity Conduit Pipes Per Bundle
1) Non-conductive: good insulation, assuring a safe system. 2) Smooth surface: small friction coefficient to ensure the cables go through smoothly. 3) Fire resistance: self-extinguishing, do not support combustion. 4) Corrosion Resistance: resistant to acids, bases and salts, assuring a lower maintenance cost and a longer performance life. 5) Impact strength: resistant to compression and impact, suitable to be buried in concrete. 6) Easy Installation: light weight, easy to cut, transport, bent and handle; connecting by solvent cement and threading joining.SKU: 1407
- CATRIDGE AND INKS
HP 507A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (CE400A)
Keep business productivity high. Avoid wasted time and supplies with a reliable Original HP toner cartridge designed for printing of emails, drafts, and documents, with crisp, black text.
Produce standout documents and marketing materials, using Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges with HP ColorSphere technology. Get consistent, print shop-quality results on a wide range of laser papers designed for office printing.
Keep printing costs low while maintaining productivity. Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges deliver consistent, uninterrupted printing. Because cartridges are designed for exceptional reliability, you avoid wasted supplies and expensive delays.
Install cartridges quickly and easily—plus, intelligence built into Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges makes usage tracking and reordering simple. Enjoy easy recycling—cartridges returned via HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.2
Color(s) of printing supplies
Page yield (black and white)
5,500 pagesSKU: HP507A
- ARMOURED CABLE
50mm x 4Core Armoured Cable (Nigerchin Wire and Cable)
50mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a large and specific size of Armoured Cable, primarily found within large powered networks whilst also carrying power to a range of different powered devices. Although this cable can be used for domestic uses such as powering outdoor sheds and greenhouses as well as water features and outdoor lights, due to its size, it is commonly found within more industrial installations such as power stations and large construction sites.
The cable is constructed itself from the following; Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors, XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing & steel wire for the armour protecting the layers beneath.
The steel wire armour within the cable also provides a mechanical protection, therefore it enables the cable higher pulling loads, which is useful for when the cable is being dispensed from a large drum.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 31.3mm
Approx weight (m) – 2.95Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
Armour / Protection – Steel wire
Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
Colour – Black
Application – Used primarily within large powered networks supplying mains electricity to multiple devices.
Voltage Rating: 600/1000VtSKU: 50mmnigerchin