ABB’s change-over and transfer switches are designed to transfer loads from one power source to another in a wide variety of applications. The range includes switches from 16 to 3200 Amperes, which can be operated manually, remotely by using a motor or automatically. The most compact solution With an advanced and compact design, ABB’s change-over and transfer switches can be installed in confined spaces Superior performance: ABB’s change-over and transfer switches are tested according to IEC 60947-6-1 and IEC 60947-3 standards. The switches have ratings in AC31 and AC33 utilization categories, up to 415 V. In motorized switches, the motor operators have a wide voltage operation range Suitable for your application Safe operation: Service continuity is ensured with a number of built-in, integrated safety features. For instance, the change-over mechanism has stable positions shown reliably. Unwanted manual and remote operation can be prevented. Manual operation is always possible in emergency situations.
ABB Gear Switch 200A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connections
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- No ratings found yet!
Electro, ENERGY SAVING BULBS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Torch B22 (Pin) 18W Energy Saving Bulb
• Optional wattage: 7-105W
• Operating voltage: 110 to 130V or 220 to 240V
• Frequency: 50/60Hz
• Average lifetime: 6000hrs/8000 hrs/10000hrs available
• Optional base: E27/B22/E14
• Optional Color Temperature: 2,700K/4,100K/6,500K
Shopping malls, table lamps, pendent lamps, supermarkets, restaurants, shops, hotels etc.SKU: 862
HAVELLS 800A ROTARY CHANGEOVER SWITCH
• Suitable for individual mounting, inner mounting holes and mounting brackets provided in enclosures.
• Sheet steel enclosure duly phosphatised and powder painted for longer life.
• Provision for door interlocking.
• Termination suitable for Aluminum cables, adequate knockouts provided in the enclosure for cable entry
630A, 63A, 400A, 200A,SKU: 1572
ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, LADDERS
Aluminium 24 Feet Ladder
ladder comes in a vertical or inclined set of rungs or steps. There are two types: rigid ladders that can be leaned against a vertical surface such as a wall, and rope ladders that are hung from the top. The vertical members of a rigid ladder are called stringers or rails (US) or stiles (UK). Rigid ladders are usually portable, but some types are permanently fixed to buildings. They are commonly made of metal, wood, or Fiberglass, but they have been known to be made of tough plastic.SKU: Ladder24ft
Be the first to review “ABB Gear Switch 200A TPN”