ABB’s change-over and transfer switches are designed to transfer loads from one power source to another in a wide variety of applications. The range includes switches from 16 to 3200 Amperes, which can be operated manually, remotely by using a motor or automatically. The most compact solution With an advanced and compact design, ABB’s change-over and transfer switches can be installed in confined spaces Superior performance: ABB’s change-over and transfer switches are tested according to IEC 60947-6-1 and IEC 60947-3 standards. The switches have ratings in AC31 and AC33 utilization categories, up to 415 V. In motorized switches, the motor operators have a wide voltage operation range Suitable for your application Safe operation: Service continuity is ensured with a number of built-in, integrated safety features. For instance, the change-over mechanism has stable positions shown reliably. Unwanted manual and remote operation can be prevented. Manual operation is always possible in emergency situations.
ABB Gear Switch 32A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connections
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- Electro, ENERGY SAVING BULBS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Osram E27(Screw) 14W Energy Saving Bulb
Compact fluorescent lamps by OSRAM has high level of economy. They have an impressive average service life up to 20 times longer and consume considerably less energy by up to 80%. Because of their higher efficiency they can be operated very economically and soon make pay for themselves.
Compact fluorescent lamps by OSRAM also reduce CO2 emissions in comparison to similar incandescent lamps by up to 80 % – an active contribution to climate protection combined with incredible cost reduction.SKU: 758
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Cutix 6mm Single Core Copper Wire
Our cables with PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) sheathing are used in a vast number of applications from fixed wiring to flexible installations and they are available in various sizes, colours and number of conductors.SKU: Cutix6m