ABB’s change-over and transfer switches are designed to transfer loads from one power source to another in a wide variety of applications. The range includes switches from 16 to 3200 Amperes, which can be operated manually, remotely by using a motor or automatically. The most compact solution With an advanced and compact design, ABB’s change-over and transfer switches can be installed in confined spaces Superior performance: ABB’s change-over and transfer switches are tested according to IEC 60947-6-1 and IEC 60947-3 standards. The switches have ratings in AC31 and AC33 utilization categories, up to 415 V. In motorized switches, the motor operators have a wide voltage operation range Suitable for your application Safe operation: Service continuity is ensured with a number of built-in, integrated safety features. For instance, the change-over mechanism has stable positions shown reliably. Unwanted manual and remote operation can be prevented. Manual operation is always possible in emergency situations.
ABB Gear Switch 32A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connections
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- No ratings found yet!
WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
150mm X 50mm Nigeria made Galvanized Cable Tray By 2.5 Meter
Embedded perforations for : – extra load capacity – better aeration – better stability – better condensation drainage Alternative perforations for : – better fixation on the supports – very useful for cable fixation -Standard finish GalvanizedSKU: N150x50
Aerocool EN52377 Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case
- Super-Silent cube gaming case solidly built with 0.8mm SGCC to block out most of the noise.
- Leathercoated front and top panels with smooth surface finishing
- Removable top cover for easy access to Motherboard
- Completely removable ODD+FDD rack for ease of installing water cooling system
- Supports a complete 240mm water cooling system on the top panel
Be the first to review “ABB Gear Switch 32A TPN”