BB’s change-over and transfer switches are designed to transfer loads from one power source to another in a wide variety of applications. The range includes switches from 16 to 3200 Amperes, which can be operated manually, remotely by using a motor or automatically. The most compact solution With an advanced and compact design, ABB’s change-over and transfer switches can be installed in confined spaces Superior performance: ABB’s change-over and transfer switches are tested according to IEC 60947-6-1 and IEC 60947-3 standards. The switches have ratings in AC31 and AC33 utilization categories, up to 415 V. In motorized switches, the motor operators have a wide voltage operation range Suitable for your application Safe operation: Service continuity is ensured with a number of built-in, integrated safety features. For instance, the change-over mechanism has stable positions shown reliably. Unwanted manual and remote operation can be prevented. Manual operation is always possible in emergency situations.
ABB Gear Switch 630A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connections
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
16mm x 3Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter
Number of optical fibers cores 3 and 4 other numbers available upon request, Options available for PVC, LSZH or PE outer jacket, which is ultra-violet radiation resistant, water-proof, mildew-proof,environmental stress endurable and with no acidic gas released to corrode switch room equipment.SKU: 3core 10
- WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
400mm X 50mm Foreign Original Galvanized Wire Merge Cable Tray By 3 MeterWIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
400mm X 50mm Foreign Original Galvanized Wire Merge Cable Tray By 3 Meter
Cable tray are the most common solution for supporting and routing of cables in an installation.
For this reason, cable tray are available in a variety of sizes and standards, in order to cover the
wide range of applications.
Embedded perforations for :
– extra load capacity
– better aeration
– better stability
– better condensation drainage
Alternative perforations for :
– better fixation on the supports
– very useful for cable fixation
-Standard finish GalvanizedSKU: GAL200
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, TRUNCKING
16x16mm Dignity PVC Trunking
The advantages of PVC Wire Duct:
1. Low cost, significant cost savings compared to standard traditional tray products.
2. Light in weight, wide range of sizes.
3. Fast heat dispersion.
4. Strong enough to withstand short circuits. Provides strength, rigidity without additional hardware.
5. Adapts to difficult architectural designs to accommodate changes in direction and elevation of cable runs.
6.Flexible, easy and fast installation. Design allows cable exit or entry at any point.
7. Cables can be secured to clamps or ties.
8.Various hardware accessories available to fix, support and install.
9. Safe smooth edge design to protect cable.
10.Easy for line check and cleaning , easy maintained.SKU: 407