BB’s change-over and transfer switches are designed to transfer loads from one power source to another in a wide variety of applications. The range includes switches from 16 to 3200 Amperes, which can be operated manually, remotely by using a motor or automatically. The most compact solution With an advanced and compact design, ABB’s change-over and transfer switches can be installed in confined spaces Superior performance: ABB’s change-over and transfer switches are tested according to IEC 60947-6-1 and IEC 60947-3 standards. The switches have ratings in AC31 and AC33 utilization categories, up to 415 V. In motorized switches, the motor operators have a wide voltage operation range Suitable for your application Safe operation: Service continuity is ensured with a number of built-in, integrated safety features. For instance, the change-over mechanism has stable positions shown reliably. Unwanted manual and remote operation can be prevented. Manual operation is always possible in emergency situations.
ABB Gear Switch 630A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connections
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, FLEXIBLE WIRE
4mm x 4core Flex Cable – Coleman 100 meters
4mm X 4Core Flexible cable is the ideal cable for the installation of submersible pump and the like devices. It can as well be used to power Air-Conditioner. It is highly conductive and durable. It is 100% pure copper, 100meter long and full guage of 4mm.SKU: coleman 4mm flex
- Electro, INDOOR LIGHTS, LED DRIVERS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
Kingsun LED 5ft LED Tube Light 23watt without Choke – 2years WarrantyElectro, INDOOR LIGHTS, LED DRIVERS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
Kingsun LED 5ft LED Tube Light 23watt without Choke – 2years Warranty
– Length: (5feet) – Total system consumption: 23W – Input Voltage: AC100-277V – CCT: 6000K – Output Lumen: 2300lm – Lamp Base: G13 – Work without external ballast – No RF interference – Warranty: 2 years – Single end electricity & high safety – Instant soft-startSKU: ledtube 5ft
- ARMOURED CABLE
6mm x 4Core Armoured Cable Comestar
Suitable for under and over-ground usage alike, 6mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a dust and waterproof variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks and supplying mains electricity to a large variety of devices, both domestic and industrial.
This particular type of cable is constructed using Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the conductors, XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing and Steel Wire for the armouring.
Not only does the Steel Wire Armour provide a method of mechanical protection, meaning it is suitable for installation into highly-corrosive environments, the armour also provides a form of CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor) meaning it can be used as an earth for the cable. This means that an earth core/cable is not required although it is still recommended as an extra safety measure.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 18.7mm
Approx weight (m) – 0.75Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
Bedding – PVC
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – PVC
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found within powered networks and providing mains electricity to powered devices.
Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: Comestar 6mm