ABB’s change-over and transfer switches are designed to transfer loads from one power source to another in a wide variety of applications. The range includes switches from 16 to 3200 Amperes, which can be operated manually, remotely by using a motor or automatically. The most compact solution With an advanced and compact design, ABB’s change-over and transfer switches can be installed in confined spaces Superior performance: ABB’s change-over and transfer switches are tested according to IEC 60947-6-1 and IEC 60947-3 standards. The switches have ratings in AC31 and AC33 utilization categories, up to 415 V. In motorized switches, the motor operators have a wide voltage operation range Suitable for your application Safe operation: Service continuity is ensured with a number of built-in, integrated safety features. For instance, the change-over mechanism has stable positions shown reliably. Unwanted manual and remote operation can be prevented. Manual operation is always possible in emergency situations.
ABB Gear Switch 800A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connections
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
Eaton-MEM 4way Three Phase(TPN) Distribution Board C/W MCBDISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
Eaton-MEM 4way Three Phase(TPN) Distribution Board C/W MCB
Compact DBs which occupy minimum space Raised neutral link for easy wiring Suitable for surface & fush mounting Detachable din bar with end stoppers for easy assembly of breakers Supplied with fully shielded bus-bars Level marks for providing indication for fitment in wall Supplied with neutral & earth link, top & bottom detachable plates Supplied with masking sheet to protect components from cement during plasteringSKU: 250
Schneider Electric 13A 2Gang Switched Socket with Neon
Schneider Electric offers light switches and outlets that suit all interiors and exteriors. Be it beautifully crafted switches made from natural materials, ambient dimmer switches, or weatherproof sockets that can withstand extreme conditions, all solutions deliver convenience, connectivity, control, and safety to your home environment.
* Switch function – 2-way
* Number of gangs – 2 gang
* Device mounting – Flush
* Rated current – 13A (250V AC, 50/60 Hz)
* Cover frame colour – WhiteSKU: Schneider7
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, RECLINE CABLES
25mm x 4core Recline Cable|Per Meter – Kabelmetal NigeriaELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, RECLINE CABLES
25mm x 4core Recline Cable|Per Meter – Kabelmetal Nigeria
Today, Nexans Kabelmetal Nigeria Plc is the most advanced cable manufacturer in the West Africa Sub Saharan region. As an innovator in cable products in Nigeria, we serve a wide range of industry groups, including oil and gas, manufacturing, process, business and residential construction and of course power utilities. Our product range covers low voltage power, instrumentation and control cables. Cables for power distribution and several special cables supplement our product portfolio.SKU: Kabel2
Manrose 300mm (12inch) Extractor Fan
* Suitable for a variety of domestic and commercial applications, the Manrose WF300 range has been designed for window or wall mounting.
* Incorporating the latest ventilation technology and stylish design, these high performance extractor fans have an extract rate of 1100m3/hr, 306 litres per second.
* These high performance extractor fans are easy to install and are attractively styled in high gloss ABS thermoplastics for durability, ease of cleaning and maintenance and cover a wide variety of domestic and commercial applications including kitchens, utility rooms, pubs, restaurants, offices, shops and factories.
* The units are all manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
* Power is provided by a four pole single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings, totally enclosed for protection against dust and dirt, for a long, maintenance-free life.SKU: Manrose12