Distribution transformers are typically oil-immersed and suitable for pole-, pad- or ground-mounting. They represent an economical option for certain networks, particularly those with low population densities. Depending upon requirements, transformers may be connected between two phases of a three-phase system (two high voltage bushings) or from one phase to ground (single high voltage bushing). The units are suitable for residential overhead distribution loads, as well as light commercial or industrial loads and diversified power applications.Product scope Primary voltage: up to 36 kV Typical fluid: mineral oil
ABB Transformer 800kVA/33 ABB Cu/Cu Oil Filled Groundmount Transformer
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
Electro, ENERGY SAVING BULBS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Torch E27(Screw) 85W Energy Saving Bulb
• Optional wattage: 7-105W
• Operating voltage: 110 to 130V or 220 to 240V
• Frequency: 50/60Hz
• Average lifetime: 6000hrs/8000 hrs/10000hrs available
• Optional base: E27/B22/E14
• Optional Color Temperature: 2,700K/4,100K/6,500K
Shopping malls, table lamps, pendent lamps, supermarkets, restaurants, shops, hotels etc.SKU: 872
ABB Gear Switch 200A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connectionsSKU: ABB200
MEM – Eaton 800A TPN Gear Switch
The top and bottom endplates are removable. Door can be removed for ease of installation.
Incorporate knockouts and gasketed doors, IP41 rated protection.
Handle: chromium-plated handles with ON (I) / OFF (O) indication. The switch can be locked ON or OFF by means of a padlock.
Internal fixing: enables the unit to be mounted side by side with other units.
Maximum current: 800A
Number of Poles: 3 Poles. 3 Phase.
Switches: quick make-and-break type, suitable for use on AC or DOC.
Removable moving contact assemblies: to facilitate wiring.
Interiors comprise porcelain bases fitted with non-ferrous conducting components.SKU: MEM800