Distribution transformers are typically oil-immersed and suitable for pole-, pad- or ground-mounting. They represent an economical option for certain networks, particularly those with low population densities. Depending upon requirements, transformers may be connected between two phases of a three-phase system (two high voltage bushings) or from one phase to ground (single high voltage bushing). The units are suitable for residential overhead distribution loads, as well as light commercial or industrial loads and diversified power applications.Product scope Primary voltage: up to 36 kV Typical fluid: mineral oil
ABB Transformer 800KVA 33/0.415KV
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, MODULAR FITTING
Surface Mount Modular Fittings 300mmx1200mm Twin Watt FluorescentELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, MODULAR FITTING
Surface Mount Modular Fittings 300mmx1200mm Twin Watt Fluorescent
Supplied c/w and without Tubes
Benefits of High Frequency Fittings:
Flicker free and silent operation.
Detects failed lamps, no more flashing on and off.
Cold starting in sub-zero temperature.
No stroboscopic effects.
20-30% saving in running costs.SKU: 414
- Electro, INDOOR LIGHTS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
Kingsun LED 42W LGP Panel Light 2years Warranty
Featured as thin and light body, soft and uniform light, without glare, easy mounting, 300*1200 LGP panel is widely used in commercial, office, residential and other applications. ● Adopting side-glowing, thin and light body. ● High quality LGP, high light transmission, soft and uniform light. ● Pendent and recessed mounting methods for options.SKU: 22
- GEAR SWITCHES
ABB Gear Switch 125A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connectionsSKU: ABB125