AKT is known Energy Saving Bulb that is why its highly recommended by all the electrician that knows qualities and offers guarantee on their job. It saves up to 80% of energy and have long span of about 8,000-12,000 hours average rated life.
AKT 15W ENERGY SAVING BULB
• Ring type
• Half spiral shape
• White colour
• Good quality
• Long Span of about 8,000-12,000 hour average rated life
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- CHANGEOVER SWITCHES, Electro, GEAR SWITCHES & CHANGEOVER
HAVELLS SIDE HANDLE CHANGEOVER SWITCH – 100ACHANGEOVER SWITCHES, Electro, GEAR SWITCHES & CHANGEOVER
HAVELLS SIDE HANDLE CHANGEOVER SWITCH – 100A
An essential part of the electrical circuitry system at homes, offices or anywhere else, switchgear like circuit breakers, distribution boards, energy savers etc. are used for superior power distribution and power monitoring and control. The team of engineers at Havells have designed a premium range of switchgear which is an ideal example flawless machinery at affordable prices.SKU: 374
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, FLEXIBLE WIRE
2.5mm x 3core Flex Cable – Coleman/roll
2.5mm X 3Core Flexible cable is the ideal cable for the installation of submersible pump and the like devices. It can as well be used to power Air-Conditioner. It is highly conductive and durable. It is 100% pure copper, 100meter long and full guage of 4mm.SKU: 2.5mm3core
APC SMART UPS 1000VA
APC Back-UPS 1000VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC1000
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
ABB MCB Switch 3 POLE
Trip Free mechanism10KA short circuit breaking capacity for B and C Low power consumption,thus cost effective and energy savingFinger safe terminal IP20 degree of protectionDual Terminal Facility15 Plate Arc chute for effective arc quenchingsilver graphite contacts for enhance lifeAccessories switchPerformance and safetyPositive contact indicatorReliability and continuity of serviceSuitable for both DESB and switch boardShort Circuit breaking capacity 3KA MCBProtection against overload and short Circuit breaking capacity 3KASKU: 284