Pure conductive copper wire rope 2mm are predominantly used in overhead line applications and for primary and secondary power distribution, contains high strength,
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
Galvanized Steel Electrical Conduit Tube Pipe – 25mm
Galvanized Steel Electrical CONDUIT Protect insulated electrical conductors and cables
Galvanized steel construction provides shielding from magnetic fields and protection from impact damage and crushing
Electroplated couplings prevent zinc build-up
Designed for use with threaded connections
Length : 12 feets.
Material : Galvanized steel-class 3 / Hot-dipped Galvanized-class 4
Thickness: 1.6mmSKU: steel2
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, MODULAR FITTING
Surface Mount Modular Fittings 300mmx1200mm Twin Watt FluorescentELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, MODULAR FITTING
Surface Mount Modular Fittings 300mmx1200mm Twin Watt Fluorescent
Supplied c/w and without Tubes
Benefits of High Frequency Fittings:
Flicker free and silent operation.
Detects failed lamps, no more flashing on and off.
Cold starting in sub-zero temperature.
No stroboscopic effects.
20-30% saving in running costs.SKU: 414
- MOTOR STARTER
Three Phase Motor Starter 12-18A
Motor starter are suitable for 50Hz or 60Hz, rated voltage up to 660V, current up to 95A circuit. In order to protect motor starting, accelerating the motor to rated rev, against overload operation and artificially breaking the circuit of protected motor.
1. Sealed: Plastic box LE1-D09~D32 and iron box platstic coated LE1-D40~D95, protection up to IP65;
2. Operation system with manual “START” and “STOP” buttons. With thermal overload relay consisting a inversable starter;
3. Install different accessories derive many kinds of other products;
4. Select LC1-D contactor with standard 35mm rail, which can be fixed directly at the base of starter. Wires extracted from the three phase of the thermal overload relay can be inserted the three phase main contacts of the contactor, easy assembly and connection.SKU: 1498