Barliac 25mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ACCESSORIES, CIRCUIT BREAKERS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL
ABB Contactor AF400-30-22 100-250VACCESSORIES, CIRCUIT BREAKERS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL
ABB Contactor AF400-30-22 100-250V
A 3-phase Contactor suitable for various applications such as Motor starting, Isolation, By-pass and Distribution application up to max 1000 V. Operated with wide control voltage range 100-250 V, AC/DC
- Products » Low Voltage Products and Systems » Control Products » Contactors » Block Contactors
- FLEXIBLE WIRE
Berliac 2.5mm x 3core PVC/PVC flexible cable
This has a high conductivity bunched plain annealed flexible copper conductors, insulated in a parallel configuration with a flexible grade PVC and a colour stripe on each core for polarity indication. Specification for our flexible cables conforms to BS 7919/IEC – 60502 at voltage rating 300V/500V.SKU: n/a