Barliac 35mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ACCESSORIES, CEILING LIGHTS, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, INDOOR LIGHTS, INTERIOR LIGHTING, SPOTLIGHTS
Luceco Lock Ring GU10 IP20 Fixed Downlight – White (without GU10 bulb)ACCESSORIES, CEILING LIGHTS, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, INDOOR LIGHTS, INTERIOR LIGHTING, SPOTLIGHTS
Luceco Lock Ring GU10 IP20 Fixed Downlight – White (without GU10 bulb)
These easy to install downlights are perfect for creating a modern look in your home.
- Large connector box and push-fit piano key terminals for easy installation saving time and money!
- Lock ring lamp retainer for fixed and adjustable provides improved aesthetical look over cheap retainer clip versions
- Extended spring legs for double thickness plasterboard
- Direct lay insulation coverable
- Detachable bracket for reduced packaging size
- SOCKETS, SOCKETS & SWITCHES
BG BRASS GEORGIAN COOKER SOCKET SWITCH UNIT WITH NEON BLACK INSERTBG NBG70B Brass Georgian Cooker Socket Switch Unit with Neon Black InsertAT A GLANCE…
- Top quality Brass finish – lightly lacquered to prevent finger marks
- Matching Brass rocker switch (socket side) & slim line LED indicator
- No visible plastic around switches
- Specification: 45 amp, double pole (BS 4177)
- Supplied with colour coded fixing screws