Barliac 70mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
MEKSAN Transformer 300kVA 11/415kV
Meksan Transformer manufacture distribution and power transformer from 50 kVA up to 50 MVA. Our products are produced in accordance with the TS 267 and the IEC60076 standards. Our production is documented with the TSE (Türkish Standard Institue) standards confortmity, ISO 9001:2000 quality system and ISO 14001 environmental management system certificates.SKU: n/a
- LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
PHILIP LED FLOODLIGHT BVP176 LED190/CW 200W WB GREY CE
BVP176 LED190/CW 200W WB GREY CE
LED module 19000 lm
The SmartBright LED Floodlight is a versatile floodlight engineered to deliver
significant energy savings, an ideal solution for diverse floodlighting applications.
The product is also designed to meet relevant performance and safety
standards,offering you reliable and long-lasting performance.SKU: n/a
- FLEXIBLE WIRE
Berliac Flat 1.5mm x 2core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a