Berliac 0.75mm x 2core PVC/PVC flexible cable
This has a high conductivity bunched plain annealed flexible copper conductors, insulated in a parallel configuration with a flexible grade PVC and a colour stripe on each core for polarity indication. Specification for our flexible cables conforms to BS 7919/IEC – 60502 at voltage rating 300V/500V.
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- FLEXIBLE WIRE
Berliac 1mm x 2core PVC/PVC flexible cable
This has a high conductivity bunched plain annealed flexible copper conductors, insulated in a parallel configuration with a flexible grade PVC and a colour stripe on each core for polarity indication. Specification for our flexible cables conforms to BS 7919/IEC – 60502 at voltage rating 300V/500V.SKU: n/a
- SINGLE CORE WIRE
Doncaster Cables 2.5mm Single Core – Red
Manufactured to BS 6004:2012 Table 3
Annealed Stranded Copper Conductor / PVC Insulated / PVC Sheathed. 300/500V
Designed for use in light industrial and domestic wiring. These cables are particularly suited for installation as meter tails and are intended for fixed installation in dry or damp premises.
These cables can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting. Or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage these cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
Harmonisation Code Nominal Cross Sectional Area of Conductor (mm2) Nominal Stranding of Conductor (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of insulation (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of sheath (mm) Overall Diameter Lower Limit (mm) Overall Diameter Upper Limit (mm) Approximate Weight(kg/km) National Type 1.0 1 / 1.13 0.6 0.8 3.8 4.5 26 National Type 1.5 1 / 1.38 0.7 0.8 4.2 4.9 35 National Type 2.5 1 / 1.78 0.8 0.8 4.8 5.8 55 National Type 4.0 7 / 0.85 0.8 0.9 5.4 6.8 75 National Type 6.0 7 / 1.04 0.8 0.9 6.0 7.4 95 National Type 10.0 7 / 1.35 1.0 0.9 7.2 8.8 155 National Type 16.0 7 / 1.70 1.0 1.0 8.4 10.5 225 National Type 25.0 7 / 2.14 1.2 1.1 10.0 12.5 340 National Type 35.0 7 / 2.52 1.2 1.1 11.0 13.5 445SKU: n/a
- FLAT CABLES
Berliac Flat 1mm+Earth x 2core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 25mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV