Berliac 10mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS
Easy9 distribution board – 3P – 125A – 24 ways- straight with fixlinkDISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS
Easy9 distribution board – 3P – 125A – 24 ways- straight with fixlink
Main rangeEasy9 product or component typeEnclosure enclosure typeDistribution enclosure provided equipment1 x washer
4 x screws
Removable front cover
Prefabricated flexible connection
Adjustable pan assembly
Provision for incomer
Complementary enclosure mountingFlush
number of plates6 for plain plate network number of phasesThree phase number of ways24 ways type of railDIN cable entry11 knock-outs Type of doorPlain door [In] rated current125 A enclosure materialPowder coated steel width470 mm outside: height633 mm outside: depth105 mm outside: colourGrey (RAL 7035) Environment standardsIEC 61439-3
product certificationsASTA IP degree of protectionIP40 conforming to IEC 60529 (closed door) IK degree of protectionIK08 conforming to IEC 62262 ambient air temperature for operation50 °CSKU: n/a
- SOLAR POWERED
Solar Panel Light PS80W Poly
Poly solar panel
Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline,” or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than monocrystalline panels.
We are a world-wide famous manufacturer in solar panel.We are aiming at providing affordable green energy for all.Try and change your lifestyle,you deserve it.
10 years warrantySKU: n/a
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Berliac 2.5mm single PVC
Single-core cables are manufactured according to BS-6004/NIS-172 standards and can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage. These cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
KABLEMETAL 10mm Single Core – Red
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.SKU: n/a