Berliac 10mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
BG Nexus 45A DP Cooker Control Unit with Neon White 3 x 6
• White moulded round edge, sleek and slim with softly rounded edges Covers to conceal fixing screws
• Angled colour coded terminals with captive screws
• 2 earth terminals
• Flush LED power indicator on 870, 872 & 874
• Supplied with spacer adaptor plate
• Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
SKU: Volex socket3
- Double Pole switches manufactured to BS EN 60669-1
- Cooker Control Units manufactured to BS4177
- Minimum mounting box depth 47mm
- L&N terminal capacity 4 x 4.0mm², 3 x 6.0mm² & 1 x 16.0mm²
- E terminal capacity 3 x 4.00mm², 3 x 6.0mm² & 1 x 16.0mm²
- LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
V-TAC LED Modular Panel Light 60W 600 X 600mm 6400K Suspended
- Ultra Slim, Contemporary & Elegant Design
- Higher Light Transmission Rate
- Exterior shell, cannot be easily damaged
- No infrared, does not attract flies
- Easy to install
- No Lead or Mercury content
- Environment friendly
- Dimmable options available in selected models
- Office Lighting
- Conference Halls
- Shopping Malls
- Showroom and lobby cabin etc.
Kitchen and Domestic LightingSKU: n/a
- SINGLE CORE WIRE
Doncaster Cables 2.5mm Single Core – Black
Manufactured to BS 6004:2012 Table 3
Annealed Stranded Copper Conductor / PVC Insulated / PVC Sheathed. 300/500V
Designed for use in light industrial and domestic wiring. These cables are particularly suited for installation as meter tails and are intended for fixed installation in dry or damp premises.
These cables can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting. Or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage these cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
Harmonisation Code Nominal Cross Sectional Area of Conductor (mm2) Nominal Stranding of Conductor (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of insulation (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of sheath (mm) Overall Diameter Lower Limit (mm) Overall Diameter Upper Limit (mm) Approximate Weight(kg/km) National Type 1.0 1 / 1.13 0.6 0.8 3.8 4.5 26 National Type 1.5 1 / 1.38 0.7 0.8 4.2 4.9 35 National Type 2.5 1 / 1.78 0.8 0.8 4.8 5.8 55 National Type 4.0 7 / 0.85 0.8 0.9 5.4 6.8 75 National Type 6.0 7 / 1.04 0.8 0.9 6.0 7.4 95 National Type 10.0 7 / 1.35 1.0 0.9 7.2 8.8 155 National Type 16.0 7 / 1.70 1.0 1.0 8.4 10.5 225 National Type 25.0 7 / 2.14 1.2 1.1 10.0 12.5 340 National Type 35.0 7 / 2.52 1.2 1.1 11.0 13.5 445SKU: n/a