Berliac 120mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- SOLAR POWERED
Solar Panel YL270W Poly
The 60-cell polycrystalline module is currently one of the strongest in the market with 270 Wp output power. Compliant with advanced load tests – meets the load requirement of 5400 Pa. By optimizing the design of solar cells and selecting the right materials, the module achieves high efficiency even in a weaker light. Due to high corrosion resistance due to salt (fog) and ammonia, the modules are also suitable for agricultural and coastal surfaces.
Connection cable (L) with a width of 4.0 mm2 and a length of 900 mm; the toughened glass front has low iron content and is resistant to high temperatures; frame made of anodized aluminum alloy.SKU: n/a
- FLAT CABLES
Berliac Flat 4mm x 3core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Mureva lights, Floodlight 50W 4000K, IP65 230V Schneider ElectricELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Mureva lights, Floodlight 50W 4000K, IP65 230V Schneider Electric
Main rangeMureva range of productMureva lights product nameFloodlight product or component typeLamp device applicationWare-houses and parking garages
Media device support
Stadiums and arenas
Complementary type of installationOutdoor Total system power50 W light sourceLED [Ue] rated operational voltage230 V AC power factor0.9 colour rendering indexRa=80 luminous flux5000 lm bulb lifespan50000 h colour temperature4000 K colourBlack beam angle110 ° shapeRectangular height215.4 mm width161.4 mm depth31.0 mm net weight1.02 kgSKU: n/a
- SOLAR POWERED
Solar Homaya Hybrid Home System 1500 – Schneider Electric
Recommended Solar Panel Wattage – 1000 Wp, 24V with OCV of 36V to 45V
AC Input – 230V AC, 50 Hz
AC output – 1500VA – 230V AC, 50 Hz
DC output – 12V, 5A
Recommended Battery Size – 24V, 100Ah to 200Ah
Recommended Battery type – Supports Tubular, Flat plate, GEL/VRLA battery
Product dimensions in mm (LxWxH) – 375 x 315 x 150
Safety and reliability – Protected against short-circuit, High temperature and Internal fault protection
- Secure Power- Serves both unreliable and off-grid geographies
- Supports household energy requirement- Powers the common AC appliances in homes and shops