Berliac 185mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- SOLAR POWERED
Solar Panel YL280W Poly
The 60-cell polycrystalline module is currently one of the strongest in the market with 280 Wp output power. Compliant with advanced load tests – meets the load requirement of 5400 Pa. By optimizing the design of solar cells and selecting the right materials, the module achieves high efficiency even in a weaker light. Due to high corrosion resistance due to salt (fog) and ammonia, the modules are also suitable for agricultural and coastal surfaces.
Connection cable (L) with a width of 4.0 mm2 and a length of 900 mm; the toughened glass front has low iron content and is resistant to high temperatures; frame made of anodized aluminum alloy.SKU: n/a
- HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, INTERIOR LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
SYLVANIA START eco Panel Flat 600×600 START eco Panel Flat 600×600 3200Lm 865HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, INTERIOR LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
SYLVANIA START eco Panel Flat 600×600 START eco Panel Flat 600×600 3200Lm 865
Edge lit LED flat panel low output. 40 W, Neutral White, 6500 K, 3200 lumens, 80 lm/W, 30000 hours lifetime (L70), PMMA opal diffuser, aluminium frame, steel body, electronic non dimmable driver. (HxWxD) 10.5 x 595 x 595 mm
Product name START eco Panel Flat 600×600 3200Lm 865SKU: n/a
- FITTINGS, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS, SOLAR POWERED, WALL LIGHTS
SOLAR FLOOD LIGHT 150WFITTINGS, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS, SOLAR POWERED, WALL LIGHTS
SOLAR FLOOD LIGHT 150W
Solar Square Floodlight: Seven working modes for your convenience 1. Sensor mode 2. Half induction mode 3. 100% lighting mode 4. 50% lighting mode 5. 3 hour lighting mode 6. 5 hour lighting mode 7. 8 hour lighting mode Application: 1. Indoor use: indoor emergency lighting, home security lighting; 2. Outdoor use: courtyard lighting, landscape lighting, corridor lighting, door lighting, port lighting, container courtyard lighting, stadium lighting, courtyard lighting, plaza lighting, plant and beautification lighting, fountain waterscape lighting and other places; 3. Special event use: adventure lighting, camping lighting, fishing lighting, on-site maintenance lighting, barbecue lightingSKU: n/a
- FLAT CABLES
Berliac Flat 4mm x 3core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a