Berliac 150mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- COMPUTING, PRINTERS
HP LASERJET ENTERPRISE M528DN MULTI-FUNCTION PRINTER
- Print, copy, scan
- Print speed letter: Up to 45 ppm (black)
- Auto duplex printing; 2 paper trays (standard); Uses toner with JetIntelligence
- FCC Class A emissions – for use in commercial environments, not residential environments
MEKSAN Transformer 200kVA 33/415kV
Meksan Transformer manufacture distribution and power transformer from 50 kVA up to 50 MVA. Our products are produced in accordance with the TS 267 and the IEC60076 standards. Our production is documented with the TSE (Türkish Standard Institue) standards confortmity, ISO 9001:2000 quality system and ISO 14001 environmental management system certificates.SKU: n/a