Berliac 2.5mm x 2core PVC/PVC flexible cable
This has a high conductivity bunched plain annealed flexible copper conductors, insulated in a parallel configuration with a flexible grade PVC and a colour stripe on each core for polarity indication. Specification for our flexible cables conforms to BS 7919/IEC – 60502 at voltage rating 300V/500V.
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
KABLEMETAL 1.5mm Single Core – Red
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.SKU: 398
- LED LIGHTS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Wall lights White Good condition + 18 W LED in or Exterior Utility WaterproofLED LIGHTS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Wall lights White Good condition + 18 W LED in or Exterior Utility Waterproof
Available In White
Our LED bulkheads are great for offering additional light to the outside of your property.
Each one of these fittings are constructed with a thick strong poly carbonate body which is corrosive resistant and built to last in all weather conditions. These also have integrated LEDs which is a high powered 18 watts giving a nice bright output, therefore no lamp is required and will never have the need to change the lamp.
Compact Utility Bulkhead Specification
Weatherproof Strong Poly Carbonate Construction
Thick Frosted Diffuser
Bulb Type : Integrated SMD LED
Wattage :18 Watts
Equivalent Light Output To 120w Standard Bulb
30,000 Hour Bulb Life
Ultra Energy Saving – Uses 90% Less Electricity Than Standard Bulbs A++ rated
Voltage : 85-240 VoltsSKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 70mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV