Berliac 240mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
BG Electrical 2.1 A USB Charger and Wi-Fi Range Extender Plug Socket 822UWR
- Improved Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home
- Works with all wireless broadband routers
- Easy to install and setup with one-touch WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Perfect for streaming music and videos or playing online games
- Suitable for computers, tablets, mobile phones, games consoles, TVs
- No plug-in adapters – keep your sockets free for use
- Wireless 2.4GHz single band
- Retrofits a standard 25mm wall box
- N300 – 300Mbps speed 802.11b/g/n wireless
- Terminal capacity; 3 x 2.5mm², 3 x 4.0mm² or 2 x 6mm²
- Twin earth fitted as standard to allow a double earth facility for installations requiring high integrity protective connection Ref. BS 7671:2008
- Manufactured to BS 1363-2
- Supplied with 2 x 32mm screws and screw covers
- 86mm x 146mm x 10mm (front plate) (H x W x D)
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, MOTOR STARTER
Thermal Overload Relay – TA25DU3.1
- Extended Product Type: TA25DU-3.1
- Product ID: 1SAZ211201R1031
- EAN: 4013614216558
- Catalog Description: TA25DU-3.1 Thermal Overload Relay
- Long Description:
- The TA25DU-3.1 thermal overload relay is an economic electromechanical protection device for the main circuit. It offers reliable and fast protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure. The device has trip class 10A. Further features are the temperature compensation, trip contact (NC), signal contact (NO), automatic- or manual reset selectable, trip-free mechanism, STOP- and Test function and a trip indication. The overload relays are connected directly to the block contactors. Single mounting kits are available as accessory.
- SOLAR POWERED
Solar Panel PS380W Poly
Poly solar panel
Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline,” or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than monocrystalline panels.
We are a world-wide famous manufacturer in solar panel.We are aiming at providing affordable green energy for all.Try and change your lifestyle,you deserve it.
10 years warrantySKU: n/a