Berliac 300mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- SINGLE CORE WIRE
Doncaster Cables 16mm Single Core – Red
Manufactured to BS 6004:2012 Table 3
Annealed Stranded Copper Conductor / PVC Insulated / PVC Sheathed. 300/500V
Designed for use in light industrial and domestic wiring. These cables are particularly suited for installation as meter tails and are intended for fixed installation in dry or damp premises.
These cables can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting. Or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage these cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
Harmonisation Code Nominal Cross Sectional Area of Conductor (mm2) Nominal Stranding of Conductor (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of insulation (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of sheath (mm) Overall Diameter Lower Limit (mm) Overall Diameter Upper Limit (mm) Approximate Weight(kg/km) National Type 1.0 1 / 1.13 0.6 0.8 3.8 4.5 26 National Type 1.5 1 / 1.38 0.7 0.8 4.2 4.9 35 National Type 2.5 1 / 1.78 0.8 0.8 4.8 5.8 55 National Type 4.0 7 / 0.85 0.8 0.9 5.4 6.8 75 National Type 6.0 7 / 1.04 0.8 0.9 6.0 7.4 95 National Type 10.0 7 / 1.35 1.0 0.9 7.2 8.8 155 National Type 16.0 7 / 1.70 1.0 1.0 8.4 10.5 225 National Type 25.0 7 / 2.14 1.2 1.1 10.0 12.5 340 National Type 35.0 7 / 2.52 1.2 1.1 11.0 13.5 445SKU: n/a
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Mureva lights, Floodlight 50W 4000K, IP65 230V Schneider ElectricELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Mureva lights, Floodlight 50W 4000K, IP65 230V Schneider Electric
Main rangeMureva range of productMureva lights product nameFloodlight product or component typeLamp device applicationWare-houses and parking garages
Media device support
Stadiums and arenas
Complementary type of installationOutdoor Total system power50 W light sourceLED [Ue] rated operational voltage230 V AC power factor0.9 colour rendering indexRa=80 luminous flux5000 lm bulb lifespan50000 h colour temperature4000 K colourBlack beam angle110 ° shapeRectangular height215.4 mm width161.4 mm depth31.0 mm net weight1.02 kgSKU: n/a
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS
Easy9 distribution board – 3P – 125A – 36 ways- straight with fixlinkDISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS
Easy9 distribution board – 3P – 125A – 36 ways- straight with fixlink
Main rangeEasy9 product or component typeEnclosure enclosure typeDistribution enclosure provided equipment1 x washer
4 x screws
Removable front cover
Prefabricated flexible connection
Adjustable pan assembly
Provision for incomer
Complementary enclosure mountingFlush
number of plates6 for plain plate network number of phasesThree phase number of ways36 ways type of railDIN cable entry11 knock-outs Type of doorPlain door [In] rated current125 A enclosure materialPowder coated steel width470 mm outside: height740 mm outside: depth105 mm outside: colourGrey (RAL 7035)SKU: n/a