Berliac 35mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, RECLINE CABLES
Cometstar Nigeria Cable NAY 4 X 35.0MM
The construction and material are determined by three main factors:
• Working voltage, determining the thickness of the insulation;
• Current-carrying capacity, determining the cross-sectional size of the conductor(s);
• Environmental conditions such as temperature, water, chemical or sunlight exposure, and mechanical impact, determining the form and composition of the outer cable jacketSKU: Cometstar Nigeria Cable NAY 4 X 35.0MM
- FLEXIBLE WIRE
Berliac 1.5mm x 2core PVC/PVC flexible cable
This has a high conductivity bunched plain annealed flexible copper conductors, insulated in a parallel configuration with a flexible grade PVC and a colour stripe on each core for polarity indication. Specification for our flexible cables conforms to BS 7919/IEC – 60502 at voltage rating 300V/500V.SKU: n/a
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS
ABB 16 Way Single Phase Distribution Board
Available in kit form for over-the counter-supply, the latest generation sub-distribution solution from ABB has been tailored to meet the needs of all segments of the building industry.
Main construction features:
• Structure in epoxy coated metal sheets, 1mm thickness
• Wall installation for indoor environments
• Degree of protection – IP43 with door / Mechanical resistance IK 07
• Busbar rating: 250A
• Number of ways: 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24
• Compliance with IEC BS EN 61439 1-2
• Simple wiring of all cabinets, both horizontally and vertically
• Easy internal accessibility for wiring operations and maintenance
• Pre-packaged kits for specific applications (e.g. surge protection, metering)SKU: n/a
BETA 300KVA/33/0.415V COPPER/COPPER WINDING TRANSFORMER
Produced within a power range between 10 – 100.000 kVA , up to 170 kV high voltage level, three phase or single phase, oil immersed, ONAN, ONAF, OFWF, with Off-Load or On-Load Tap Changer, used both external and internal.
Dimensions of transformer conservator are determined and designed after several heat calculations of the oil stored in expansion tank and oil level changes by heat.
Being open to atmosphere, oil pressure changes continuously in Conservator Type Transformers due to thermal effects and exchange of air is dehumidified via air breather silicagel.SKU: n/a