Berliac 400mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- Electro, INDOOR LIGHTS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
WINWIN Square Surface Mounted SMD Panel Light 18wattElectro, INDOOR LIGHTS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
WINWIN Square Surface Mounted SMD Panel Light 18watt
Rated Power(W): 6/12/18/24W
Input Voltage(V): AC85-265V
LED Type: SMD
Frequency Range(Hz): 50-60Hz
Beam angle(Degree): 180°
Color Temperature(K): 2700K-6500K
Power factor(PF): >0.55
LED Chip Brand: San’an
Working Temperature: -20℃～+45℃SKU: n/a
MEKSAN Transformer 200kVA 11/415kV
Meksan Transformer manufacture distribution and power transformer from 50 kVA up to 50 MVA. Our products are produced in accordance with the TS 267 and the IEC60076 standards. Our production is documented with the TSE (Türkish Standard Institue) standards confortmity, ISO 9001:2000 quality system and ISO 14001 environmental management system certificates.SKU: n/a
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL
Thermal Overload Relay – TA25DU4.0
- Extended Product Type: TA25DU-4.0
- Product ID: 1SAZ211201R1033
- EAN: 4013614216565
- Catalog Description: TA25DU-4.0 Thermal Overload Relay
- Long Description:
- The TA25DU-4.0 thermal overload relay is an economic electromechanical protection device for the main circuit. It offers reliable and fast protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure. The device has trip class 10A. Further features are the temperature compensation, trip contact (NC), signal contact (NO), automatic- or manual reset selectable, trip-free mechanism, STOP- and Test function and a trip indication. The overload relays are connected directly to the block contactors. Single mounting kits are available as accessory.