Berliac 50mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
BG BRASS GEORGIAN LIGHT SWITCH PLATE – SINGLE 1 GANG 2 WAYBG NBG12 Brass Georgian Light Switch Plate – Single 1 Gang 2 WayAT A GLANCE…
- Top quality Brass finish – lightly lacquered to prevent finger marks
- Matching Brass rocker switch
- No visible plastic around switches
- Specification: 1 gang, 2 way, 10 amp (10AX)
- Requires a 16mm metal wall box
- Supplied with colour coded fixing screws
- SINGLE CORE WIRE
Doncaster Cables 10mm Single Core – Black
Manufactured to BS 6004:2012 Table 3
Annealed Stranded Copper Conductor / PVC Insulated / PVC Sheathed. 300/500V
Designed for use in light industrial and domestic wiring. These cables are particularly suited for installation as meter tails and are intended for fixed installation in dry or damp premises.
These cables can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting. Or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage these cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
Harmonisation Code Nominal Cross Sectional Area of Conductor (mm2) Nominal Stranding of Conductor (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of insulation (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of sheath (mm) Overall Diameter Lower Limit (mm) Overall Diameter Upper Limit (mm) Approximate Weight(kg/km) National Type 1.0 1 / 1.13 0.6 0.8 3.8 4.5 26 National Type 1.5 1 / 1.38 0.7 0.8 4.2 4.9 35 National Type 2.5 1 / 1.78 0.8 0.8 4.8 5.8 55 National Type 4.0 7 / 0.85 0.8 0.9 5.4 6.8 75 National Type 6.0 7 / 1.04 0.8 0.9 6.0 7.4 95 National Type 10.0 7 / 1.35 1.0 0.9 7.2 8.8 155 National Type 16.0 7 / 1.70 1.0 1.0 8.4 10.5 225 National Type 25.0 7 / 2.14 1.2 1.1 10.0 12.5 340 National Type 35.0 7 / 2.52 1.2 1.1 11.0 13.5 445SKU: n/a
BETA 500KVA/11/0.415V COPPER/COPPER WINDING TRANSFORMER
Produced within a power range between 10 – 100.000 kVA , up to 170 kV high voltage level, three phase or single phase, oil immersed, ONAN, ONAF, OFWF, with Off-Load or On-Load Tap Changer, used both external and internal.
Dimensions of transformer conservator are determined and designed after several heat calculations of the oil stored in expansion tank and oil level changes by heat.
Being open to atmosphere, oil pressure changes continuously in Conservator Type Transformers due to thermal effects and exchange of air is dehumidified via air breather silicagel.SKU: n/a
- INDOOR LIGHTS, LED DRIVERS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, MODULAR FITTING
Luceco UK SQUARE LUXPANEL 600mm X 600MM 32/33watt – (85Lm/w) 4800K Neutral White – 2800 (Luminaire Lumens)INDOOR LIGHTS, LED DRIVERS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, MODULAR FITTING
Luceco UK SQUARE LUXPANEL 600mm X 600MM 32/33watt – (85Lm/w) 4800K Neutral White – 2800 (Luminaire Lumens)
- 600 x 600 edgelit panel with white aluminium frame
- Precision aluminium frame with no visible corners
- Lumen outputs from 2800 to 4200 Lumens with efficacy up to 110Llm/W
- Recessed to suit 15 or 24mm exposed T bar Ceiling
Light Output Ratio 100% Luminaire Efficacy 109.35 lm/W Light Distribution A40 ↓ 100.0% ↑ 0.0% CIE Flux Codes 47 78 95 100 101 UGR 4H 8H (20%, 50%, 70%) C0/C90 20.0 / 21.0
PRODUCT FEATURES – Lumens: 110 lm/w – 4000K Neutral White – 3500 Luminaire Lumens – High efficacy performance for maximum energy savings – Remote ‘plug and play’ style driver, supplied in standard, dimmable or emergency options – Maintenance free panel – 4000K ‘neutral white’ colour temperature as standard – other colour temperatures available to order, subject to minimum requirement – 3000K / 4000K / 6000K – Samsung LED and Tridonic Driver – Other sizes available: 500x500mm, 300x1200mm, 2ft x 2ft, 2ft x 4ft, 1ft x 4ft – White frame – 1 Year WarrantySKU: Luceco1-1