Berliac 95mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
KABLEMETAL 25mm Single Core – Black
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.SKU: n/a
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Berliac 16mm single PVC
single-core cables are manufactured according to BS-6004/NIS-172 standards and can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage. These cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a
- SINGLE CORE WIRE
Doncaster Cables 6mm Single Core – Red
Manufactured to BS 6004:2012 Table 3
Annealed Stranded Copper Conductor / PVC Insulated / PVC Sheathed. 300/500V
Designed for use in light industrial and domestic wiring. These cables are particularly suited for installation as meter tails and are intended for fixed installation in dry or damp premises.
These cables can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting. Or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage these cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
Harmonisation Code Nominal Cross Sectional Area of Conductor (mm2) Nominal Stranding of Conductor (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of insulation (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of sheath (mm) Overall Diameter Lower Limit (mm) Overall Diameter Upper Limit (mm) Approximate Weight(kg/km) National Type 1.0 1 / 1.13 0.6 0.8 3.8 4.5 26 National Type 1.5 1 / 1.38 0.7 0.8 4.2 4.9 35 National Type 2.5 1 / 1.78 0.8 0.8 4.8 5.8 55 National Type 4.0 7 / 0.85 0.8 0.9 5.4 6.8 75 National Type 6.0 7 / 1.04 0.8 0.9 6.0 7.4 95 National Type 10.0 7 / 1.35 1.0 0.9 7.2 8.8 155 National Type 16.0 7 / 1.70 1.0 1.0 8.4 10.5 225 National Type 25.0 7 / 2.14 1.2 1.1 10.0 12.5 340 National Type 35.0 7 / 2.52 1.2 1.1 11.0 13.5 445SKU: n/a