Berliac Flat 1mm+Earth x 2core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
BG BRASS GEORGIAN LIGHT SWITCH PLATE – DOUBLE 2 GANG 2 WAYBG NBG42 Brass Georgian Light Switch Plate – Double 2 Gang 2 WayAT A GLANCE…
- Top quality Brass finish – lightly lacquered to prevent finger marks
- Matching Brass rocker switch
- No visible plastic around switches
- Specification: 2 Gang, 2 Way (10AX)
- Requires a 16mm metal wall box
- Supplied with colour coded fixing screws
- ARMOURED CABLE
Barliac 25mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- Low Voltage Products and Systems, SCHNEIDER SECTIONS
EZC100N4040 – Circuit breaker Easypact EZC100N – TMD – 40 A – 4 poles 3dLow Voltage Products and Systems, SCHNEIDER SECTIONS
EZC100N4040 – Circuit breaker Easypact EZC100N – TMD – 40 A – 4 poles 3d
Main range of productEasyPact product or component typeCircuit breaker device short nameEasypact EZC100N circuit breaker nameEasypact EZC100N device applicationDistribution poles description4P protected poles description3t network typeAC
network frequency50/60 Hz [In] rated current100 A at 40 °C [Ui] rated insulation voltage690 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2 [Uimp] rated impulse withstand voltage6 kV conforming to IEC 60947-2 [Ue] rated operational voltage550 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
250 V DC conforming to IEC 60947-2
breaking capacity codeN breaking capacity10 kA Icu at 440 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
25 kA Icu at 110…130 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
25 kA Icu at 220…240 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
5 kA Icu at 125 V DC 1P conforming to IEC 60947-2
5 kA Icu at 250 V DC 2P conforming to IEC 60947-2
5 kA Icu at 550 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
15 kA Icu at 415 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
18 kA Icu at 380…400 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
[Ics] rated service breaking capacity5 kA at 440 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
2.5 kA at 125 V DC conforming to IEC 60947-2
2.5 kA at 250 V DC conforming to IEC 60947-2
2.5 kA at 550 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
12.5 kA at 220…240 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
12.5 kA at 110…130 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
9 kA at 380…400 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
7.5 kA at 415 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
suitability for isolationYes conforming to IEC 60947-2 utilisation categoryCategory A trip unit nameTM-D trip unit technologyThermal-magnetic trip unit rating40 A at 50 °C protection typeOverload protection
pollution degree3 conforming to IEC 60947 Complementary control typeToggle mounting modeFixed mounting supportBackplate upside connectionFront downside connectionFront mechanical durability8500 cycles electrical durabilityCategory A: 1500 cycles 415 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2 connection pitch25 mm local signallingPositive contact indication neutral protection settingWithout protection earth-leakage protectionWithout height130 mm width100 mm depth60 mmSKU: n/a
- LIGHT SWITCHES & ELECTRICAL SOCKETS
Lisse Square edge white moulded – TV-R/DAB socket GGBL7020
Main rangeLisse aesthetic nameWhite moulded product or component typeTV R DAB socket TV socket typeIntermediate colour tintWhite quantity per setSet of 10 Complementary device presentationComplete product TV connector1 male IEC radio connectorFemale IEC 1 number of gangs1 gang device mountingFlush fixing modeBy screws surface finishSemi-matt materialUrea (carbamide) type of packingCarton depth31.8 mm width87 mm height87 mm net weight0.12 kgSKU: n/a