Berliac Flat 1mm+Earth x 2core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
Schneider Electric Easy9 Miniature Circuit Breaker- 2P – 20 A – C Curve – 6000 A – 230 V
- SOLAR POWERED
Solar Panel 380W Mono
380W mono crystalline solar panel for 10kw 50kw 100kw 500kw 1mw on grid solar panel project
High Quality Monocrystalline solar panel
• Perfect for 12-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied or off-grid solar applications.
• Diodes are pre-installed in junction box and a pair of 28 inches cables with MC4 connectors comes with the panel automatically.
10 years warranySKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 120mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, LED LIGHTS, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Mureva lights, Floodlight 30W 4000K, IP44 IR Sensor 230V – Schneider ElectricELECTRICAL FITTINGS, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, LED LIGHTS, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Mureva lights, Floodlight 30W 4000K, IP44 IR Sensor 230V – Schneider Electric
Main rangeMureva range of productMureva lights product nameFloodlight product or component typeLamp device applicationWare-houses and parking garages
Media device support
Stadiums and arenas
Complementary type of installationOutdoor Total system power30 W light sourceLED [Ue] rated operational voltage230 V AC power factor0.9 colour rendering indexRa=80 luminous flux3000 lm bulb lifespan50000 h colour temperature4000 K colourBlack provided equipmentSensor beam angle110 ° shapeRectangular height189.4 mm width201.4 mm depth26.5 mm net weight820 gSKU: n/a
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
Circuit breaker Easypact EZC250N – TMD – 200 A – 3 poles 3d
Main range of productEasyPact product or component typeCircuit breaker device short nameEasypact EZC250N circuit breaker nameEasypact EZC250N device applicationDistribution poles description3P protected poles description3t network typeDC
network frequency50/60 Hz [In] rated current250 A at 40 °C [Ui] rated insulation voltage690 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2 [Uimp] rated impulse withstand voltage6 kV conforming to IEC 60947-2 [Ue] rated operational voltage550 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
250 V DC conforming to IEC 60947-2
breaking capacity codeN breaking capacity20 kA Icu at 440 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
50 kA Icu at 110…130 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
50 kA Icu at 220…240 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
20 kA Icu at 125 V DC 1P conforming to IEC 60947-2
20 kA Icu at 250 V DC 2P conforming to IEC 60947-2
25 kA Icu at 380 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
25 kA Icu at 400…415 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
8 kA Icu at 550 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
[Ics] rated service breaking capacity10 kA at 440 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
25 kA at 110/130 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
10 kA at 125 V DC conforming to IEC 60947-2
10 kA at 250 V DC conforming to IEC 60947-2
25 kA at 220/230/240 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
4 kA at 550 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
12.5 kA at 380 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
12.5 kA at 400/415 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
suitability for isolationYes conforming to IEC 60947-2 utilisation categoryCategory A trip unit nameTM-D trip unit technologyThermal-magnetic trip unit rating200 A at 50 °C protection typeOverload protection
pollution degree3 conforming to IEC 60664-1
3 conforming to IEC 947-1
Complementary control typeToggle mounting modeFixed mounting supportBackplate upside connectionFront downside connectionFront mechanical durability10000 cycles electrical durabilityCategory A: 5000 cycles 415 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2 connection pitch35 mm local signallingPositive contact indication neutral protection settingWithout protection earth-leakage protectionWithout height165 mm width105 mm depth60 mmSKU: n/a