Berliac Flat 2.5mm x 3core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 400mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
APC ESSENTIAL SURGE ARREST 5 OUTLETS 230V – PM5-UK
The Essential SurgeArrest series offers a great value for home equipment and business applications such as small office/home computers
The APC will protect your equipment from the threat of bad power
Device Type Surge suppressor – external
Input Voltage AC 230 V/Frequency Required 50/60 HzSKU: APC 5outlet
- SOLAR POWERED
Solar Homaya Hybrid Home System 1500 – Schneider Electric
Recommended Solar Panel Wattage – 1000 Wp, 24V with OCV of 36V to 45V
AC Input – 230V AC, 50 Hz
AC output – 1500VA – 230V AC, 50 Hz
DC output – 12V, 5A
Recommended Battery Size – 24V, 100Ah to 200Ah
Recommended Battery type – Supports Tubular, Flat plate, GEL/VRLA battery
Product dimensions in mm (LxWxH) – 375 x 315 x 150
Safety and reliability – Protected against short-circuit, High temperature and Internal fault protection
- Secure Power- Serves both unreliable and off-grid geographies
- Supports household energy requirement- Powers the common AC appliances in homes and shops