Berliac Flat 4mm x 2core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ARMOURED CABLE
Barliac 70mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
IC60N – miniature circuit breaker – 3P – 63A – C curve
Main device applicationDistribution rangeActi 9 product nameActi 9 iC60 product or component typeMiniature circuit-breaker device short nameIC60N poles description3P number of protected poles3 [In] rated current63 A network typeDC
trip unit technologyThermal-magnetic curve codeC breaking capacity6000 A Icn at 400 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60898-1
36 kA Icu at 12…60 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
10 kA Icu at 380…415 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
20 kA Icu at 220…240 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
6 kA Icu at 440 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
36 kA Icu at 100…133 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
10 kA Icu at <= 180 V DC conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
utilisation categoryCategory A conforming to EN 60947-2
Category A conforming to IEC 60947-2
suitability for isolationYes conforming to EN 60898-1
Yes conforming to EN 60947-2
Yes conforming to IEC 60898-1
Yes conforming to IEC 60947-2
Complementary network frequency50/60 Hz magnetic tripping limit8 x In +/- 20 % [Ics] rated service breaking capacity15 kA 75 % conforming to EN 60947-2 – 220…240 V AC 50/60 Hz
7.5 kA 75 % conforming to EN 60947-2 – 380…415 V AC 50/60 Hz
4.5 kA 75 % conforming to EN 60947-2 – 440 V AC 50/60 Hz
15 kA 75 % conforming to IEC 60947-2 – 220…240 V AC 50/60 Hz
7.5 kA 75 % conforming to IEC 60947-2 – 380…415 V AC 50/60 Hz
4.5 kA 75 % conforming to IEC 60947-2 – 440 V AC 50/60 Hz
27 kA 75 % conforming to IEC 60947-2 – 12…133 V AC 50/60 Hz
27 kA 75 % conforming to EN 60947-2 – 12…133 V AC 50/60 Hz
6000 A 100 % conforming to EN 60898-1 – 400 V AC 50/60 Hz
6000 A 100 % conforming to IEC 60898-1 – 400 V AC 50/60 Hz
10 kA 100 % conforming to IEC 60947-2 – 125…180 V DC
10 kA 100 % conforming to EN 60947-2 – 125…180 V DC
[Ui] rated insulation voltage500 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN 60947-2
500 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
[Uimp] rated impulse withstand voltage6 kV conforming to EN 60947-2
6 kV conforming to IEC 60947-2
contact position indicatorYes control typeToggle local signallingTrip indicator mounting modeFixed mounting supportDIN rail comb busbar and distribution block compatibilityTop or bottom: YES 9 mm pitches6 height85 mm width54 mm depth78.5 mm net weight0.375 kg colourWhite mechanical durability20000 cycles electrical durability10000 cycles connections – terminalsSingle terminal (top or bottom) 1…35 mm² rigid
Single terminal (top or bottom) 1…25 mm² flexible
wire stripping length14 mm for top or bottom connection tightening torque3.5 N.m top or bottom earth-leakage protectionSeparate blockSKU: n/a
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
KABLEMETAL 6mm Single Core – Red
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.SKU: n/a
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL
Thermal Overload Relay – TA25DU4.0
- Extended Product Type: TA25DU-4.0
- Product ID: 1SAZ211201R1033
- EAN: 4013614216565
- Catalog Description: TA25DU-4.0 Thermal Overload Relay
- Long Description:
- The TA25DU-4.0 thermal overload relay is an economic electromechanical protection device for the main circuit. It offers reliable and fast protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure. The device has trip class 10A. Further features are the temperature compensation, trip contact (NC), signal contact (NO), automatic- or manual reset selectable, trip-free mechanism, STOP- and Test function and a trip indication. The overload relays are connected directly to the block contactors. Single mounting kits are available as accessory.