BETA 1000KVA/11/0.415V COPPER/COPPER WINDING TRANSFORMER
Produced within a power range between 10 – 100.000 kVA , up to 170 kV high voltage level, three phase or single phase, oil immersed, ONAN, ONAF, OFWF, with Off-Load or On-Load Tap Changer, used both external and internal.
Dimensions of transformer conservator are determined and designed after several heat calculations of the oil stored in expansion tank and oil level changes by heat.
Being open to atmosphere, oil pressure changes continuously in Conservator Type Transformers due to thermal effects and exchange of air is dehumidified via air breather silicagel.
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- Electro, SOCKETS, SOCKETS & SWITCHES
BG Nexus FP 45A Cooker Unit c/w Skt./Neon-B/Steel (FBS70)
BG Electrical is an integral part of the Luceco plc group of companies.
Other brands include Luceco, Masterplug and Ross, together they provide a “One Stop Shop” for lighting and electrical accessories. With over 70 years of experience in the manufacture and distribution of electrical accessories, BG has gained an enviable reputation.
- Switch Types: 45A Double Pole Switch,13A Single Plug Socket
- Mounting Box Depth: 47mm minimum
- Finish: Brushed Steel
- Style: Metal Plate
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 35mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- COMPUTING, LAPTOPS
HP CELERON 4GB / 500GB 15.6” 4US72EAProduct number4US72EAProduct nameHP Notebook – 15-ra012niaMicroprocessorIntel® Celeron® N3060 (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 2.48 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)Memory, standard4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)Video graphics
Hard drive500 GB 5400 rpm SATAOptical driveDVD-WriterDisplay15.6″ diagonal HD SVA anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)Pointing deviceTouchpad with multi-touch gesture supportWireless connectivity802.11b/g/n (1×1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.0 comboNetwork interfaceIntegrated 10/100/1000 GbE LANExpansion slots1 multi-format SD media card readerExternal ports2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only); 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone comboMinimum dimensions (W x D x H)38 x 25.38 x 2.38 cmWeight2.1 kgPower supply type45 W AC power adapterBattery type3-cell, 31 Wh Li-ionBattery life mixed usageUp to 11 hours and 45 minutesVideo Playback Battery lifeUp to 9 hours and 30 minutesBattery type noteUser-replaceable batteryWebcamHP Webcam with integrated digital microphoneAudio featuresDual speakersSKU: n/a
- Intel® HD Graphics 400