CE Cerificated 86*86mm vertical mounting size ：60mm
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- FLEXIBLE WIRE
Berliac 4mm x 3core PVC/PVC flexible cable
This has a high conductivity bunched plain annealed flexible copper conductors, insulated in a parallel configuration with a flexible grade PVC and a colour stripe on each core for polarity indication. Specification for our flexible cables conforms to BS 7919/IEC – 60502 at voltage rating 300V/500V.SKU: n/a
BG Nexus FBS12 – Screwless Flat Plate Brushed Steel 1 Gang 2 Way Light Switch
BG Electrical is an integral part of the Luceco plc group of companies.
Other brands include Luceco, Masterplug and Ross, together they provide a “One Stop Shop” for lighting and electrical accessories. With over 70 years of experience in the manufacture and distribution of electrical accessories, BG has gained an enviable reputation.
Brand: – BG – British General
Amperage Rating (Amps): – 10
Finish: – Satin Stainless Steel
Sub-Type: – 1-Gang Switch
MPN: – FBS12SKU: Volex switch
- SOLAR POWERED
Solar Panel YL180W Poly
Poly solar panel
Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline,” or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than monocrystalline panels.
We are a world-wide famous manufacturer in solar panel.We are aiming at providing affordable green energy for all.Try and change your lifestyle,you deserve it.
10 years warrantySKU: n/a
- SOCKETS, SOCKETS & SWITCHES
BG BRASS GEORGIAN PLUG SOCKET SWITCHED DOUBLE (2 GANG) NBG21B-01
BRASS GEORGIAN PLUG SOCKET SWITCHED DOUBLE (2 GANG)AT A GLANCE…
- Top quality Brass finish – lightly lacquered to prevent finger marks
- Matching Brass rocker switch
- White plastic insert
- Specification: 2 gang, 13 amp (13AX)
- Requires a 25mm metal wall box
- Supplied with colour coded fixing screws
- ARMOURED CABLE
Barliac 10mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, SOCKETS, SOCKETS & SWITCHES
BG ELECTRICAL 855RCD 13A RCD FUSED CONNECTION UNITACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, SOCKETS, SOCKETS & SWITCHES
BG ELECTRICAL 855RCD 13A RCD FUSED CONNECTION UNIT
BG Electrical 855RCD 13A RCD Fused Connection Unit
- Maximum load 3120 watts 240V AC
- 30 mA trip speed 40 ms
- Latching type
- Terminal capacity 3 x 2.5mm², 2 x 4.0mm² & 1 x 6.0mm²
- Manufactured to BS 7288:1990
- 855RCD – Minimum mounting box depth 35mm
- 10mm Spacer provded for shallow boxes