CHINT BH-0.66I Current Transformers from 100/5A to 6000/5A
To be used in combination with measurement instruments; ammeters, watt-hour meters, measurement units, control relays, etc
Secondary current Isn: 5A
Rated voltage Ue:660V
Operating temperature: 5oC to +40oC, humidity C80%
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
NX8 – MCB CHINT . ELECTRIC BOX 12way
The MCB CHINT NX8 plastic electrical cabinet box is compact, sturdy, and has a high finish.
Can be used as a wall cabinet or used as a floating cabinet due to its versatile design. There are error lights, power failure.
ABS plastic helps to withstand factors such as heat, sunlight, increasing the life of the cabinet. The lid of the cabinet is made of transparent PC plastic, making it easy to see the equipment inside. Available with 4-sided wiring hole.
Standard DIN Rail, convenient to connect and install equipment
Parameters of MCB CHINT NX8 . plastic electrical cabinet box
- Material: ABS/PC . plastic
- Type: Wall mounted plastic electrical cabinet
- Protection level: IP30
- Meets standards: IEC/EN 60439-3 (IEC/EN 60670-24)
- Application: in civil electricity, industrial electricity, solar power
Barliac 95mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
Schneider Circuit Breakers, SCHNEIDER SECTIONS
Easy9 Residual Current Circuit Breaker – 2P – 40A – 30 mA – AC type – 230 V EZ9R34240Schneider Circuit Breakers, SCHNEIDER SECTIONS
Easy9 Residual Current Circuit Breaker – 2P – 40A – 30 mA – AC type – 230 V EZ9R34240
Main range of productEasy9 product or component typeResidual current circuit breaker (RCCB) device short nameEasy9 RCCB Poles2P neutral positionLeft [In] rated current40 A network typeAC earth-leakage sensitivity30 mA earth-leakage protection time delayInstantaneous earth-leakage protection classType AC rated breaking and making capacity500 A rated conditional short-circuit currentEasy9 MCB: 4500 A 40 A Complementary device location in systemOutgoer network frequency50 Hz [Ue] rated operational voltage230 V AC 50 Hz residual current tripping technologyVoltage dependent [Ui] rated insulation voltage440 V AC [Uimp] rated impulse withstand voltage4 kV surge current250 A contact position indicatorYes control typeToggle mounting modeClip-on mounting supportDIN rail comb busbar and distribution block compatibilityTop: YES 9 mm pitches4 height82 mm width36 mm depth72 mm colourGrey (RAL 7035) mechanical durability5000 cycles electrical durabilityAC: 2000 cycles 230 V AC 50 Hz connections – terminalsTunnel type terminal (top or bottom) 1…25 mm² rigid
Tunnel type terminal (top or bottom) 1…16 mm² flexible
tightening torque2.5 N.m top or bottom market segmentResidential
Small commercialSKU: n/a
LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
PHILIPS Smartbright Bulkhead 15W 1400 Lumen WL008C
• Bright and energy efficient
• Optional knock-out, large terminal
• IP65 rated suitable for outdoor use
Model – SmartBright Bulkhead (WL008C)
Type – LED10
Equivalent of – 1x26W CFLi
Power – 15W
System lumen – 1400lm
Type – Fixed output (PSU)
Diffuser – Frosted diffuser
Power factor – ≥0.9
Beam Angle – 110°
Operating Temperature – 25˚C (-20˚C < ta < 40˚C)
Lifetime (L70B50)* – 30,000 hours
IP/ IK rating – IP65/ IK06
Electrical Class – Class II
Input Voltage – 220V-240V, 50/60Hz
Mounting Type – Surface mount
Housing colour – White
Accessory – Silver trim (in the box)
Frosted cover: Polycarbonate
Application Residential, back of house areas, walk-waysSKU: n/a